Quinoa Ancient Harvest Inca Red uploaded by Abby K.

BY QUINOA #5 in Alternative Grains

Quinoa® Ancient Harvest Organic Inca Red™.
Cooks in 15 minutes.
Pre washed.
No rinsing!
Brand Keen - WA.
100% whole grain.
Wheat free.
Gluten free.
Heirloom variety.
USDA organic. see more...

Marley P.
Quinoa is one of my absolute favorite foods because it is nutrient-rich and can be prepared sweet as a hot cereal or savory as a side dish for dinner. I really like that this red quinoa has a slightly different taste than the other colors. This brand is also not too terribly expensive and I can find it at my local co-op and sometimes at Walmart and other grocery stores.
Tani L.
i love quinoa and this red one did not disapoint it has a very nutty flavor which a love it can get a little pricey but i get mine at foodmaxx and can usually find it at a reduces price overall very good
Kim M.
Quinoa has so much protein so I always try to have a serving of it. This one has so much flavor considering quinoa itself is flavorless. Definitely purchasing again- taste good with all my dinners!
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
This is the best quinoa we have tried yet. My two and one year olds love it, I love it. There are so many ways to eat it. We all love stuffed bell peppers with quinoa and lentils and cheese. My husband likes to make a vegetable medley with this that he calls "Dragon Food" because my son pretends he is a dragon constantly. It's very sweet.
Carol D.
Post Falls, ID
I love all Quinoa but I really must say that the Inca red is the best. It has a nice deep nutty flavor. Not only is the flavor great but its super great for your body. When I first tried it I was a bit worried that I might not like it. But I was wrong it has a great flavor.
Kathryn G.
Mission viejo , CA
I looked up a recipe for quinoa as a cereal and it was spectacular. The red quinoa isn't my favorite but it is still so good. High in protein and with some flax milk or hemp milk you have the perfect start to your day! I add a little vanilla or raw cane sugar and I cannot put down my spoon
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I recently was diagnosed with high cholesterol and its heritage so I wont be able to get rid of it thay easy even though I am only 108 pounds, the thing is I had to est rice everyday but quinoa has really helped me not do this, its really good!
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
While this is a really great product it's not sustainable for the Brazilian population. If you want to impress people and get the bulk of Quinoa sales, give back to the Brazilian economy! They can only grow so much and our demand for this import is hurting the poor of that country!
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
This brand is the only brand of quinoa that I buy, it is so incredibly delicious and easy to make. I love the regular and the red one. Super healthy with a piece of chicken or veggies on the side.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This is the first brand of quinoa I tried, and loved. It can be found in many stores throughout my area, which is a plus considering it's the country. It's tasty, easy to cook, and can be used in a variety of dishes.
Carina O.
I've never even heard of Inca Red. Does it taste any different?
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone found this in San Antonio, TX?
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Had anyone cooked this for children? Of so, did they like it and what flavorings did you add?
Monique D.
Newport, MI
I feel like I should be eating this because it's healthier than rice, but I'm been hesitant. Is it anything like cous cous?
Trisha F.
Van Wert, OH
I have had this Quinoa in my cupboard for a month now. I want to try it but I'm unsure of the taste. Does it taste like rice! I'm not a fan of brown rice so I have been procrastinating on making Quinoa.