BY QUINNY

Now folds with seat. With its sleek, modern design and lightweight compact fold, the Quinny Zapp Xtra is ready to go wherever life takes you. Its reversible and reclining seat allows you and your child to travel your way. The Large extendable canopy protects your child from the elements. Swivel locking wheels make the stroller very manouverable, and the super compact fold makes it ideal for airplane travel. An ideal travel system that can be used from birth when combined with the Maxi-Cosi Mico or Prezi infant car seat (adapters included). Already have a car seat? Use the Zapp Multi Model Car seat adaptor (SKN 854719) to create an instant travel system! Recommended for children 6 months to 50 lbs, or from birth with an infant seat. see more...

Kaylynn F.
Fort Walton Beach
I love my Quinny my son is 18 months and it is a perfect compact stroller that works wonders for my family since we tend to travel a lot. I would say that this is a perfect stroller for little ones that can hold themselves up well and you don’t have to deal with a large stroller you can go to something a little smaller and super stylish!
Nanies A.
egypt
I cannot imagine my life without it . Very practical to me and I tarvel with it my girl love it too and very heavy