BY QUINNY #99 in Strollers

The Flexible Solution New Integrated Design, folds with the seat on 4 Improved with memory fold buttons 1 Reversible seat that reclines to multiple positions with one hand 2 Expandable canopy and storage basket 5 Includes transport strap with new carry handle 8 Compatible with Maxi-Cosi Mico and Prezi Infant Car Seats 9 Lockable swivel wheels for easy maneuverability 6 Height adjustable footrest 7 Seat is water and dirt repellent, so simply wipe-clean any spills. With its sleek, modern design and compact fold with seat attached, the Quinny Zapp Xtra with Folding Seat is ready to go wherever life takes you. When used with either the Maxi-Cosi Prezi or Mico infant car seats, your child can profit from the exceptional ease of use of the Quinny Zapp Xtra with Folding Seat from birth. The Quinny Zapp Xtra with Folding Seat lets you enjoy a hassle-free life with you see more...

Alexis H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Purchased the stroller for my toddler as I was tired of lugging his full size stroller around. It compacts small so I have more space in my trunk now. It does have multiple steps to open and close it. But once you get the hand of it, it's a breeze. He's 2 now and still fits comfortably.
Meagan C.
Love! It's compact enough to leave room for all my extras in our car, plus has a large weight capacity. This will come in handy as my special needs toddler grows but still needs to be pushed around when we are out and about.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
I loooove this stroller! It's so versatile and is a traveling system with my maxi cosi. I love that it folds down small for easy traveling and I love how modern it looks. It's great for new norms and my two and a half year old still sits comfortably in it. Great for soooo many years!
Ana S.
San antonio, TX
We had this troller and it worked great with the maxi-cosi car seat. Perfect base-lightweight and very compact when folded(which is important if you have a small car). The price is also very reasonable for the quality.
Rose B.
Maumee, OH
Not my favorite stroller for small trips to the store but it was a high quality stroller. We got many complements on the design and look.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Very light weight and perfect to use when going to the mall or zoo with your kid. Folds really easy too!
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Love this stroller for my newborn. The carrier pops right into the stroller for convenience. Super lightweight and easy youse. My only complaint is there's no cup holder, you have to purchase it separately.