New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportQuinny
Zapp Xtra Stroller with Folding Seat, Rebel Red, 1 ea

Quinny Zapp Xtra Stroller with Folding Seat, Rebel Red, 1 ea

by Quinny

The Flexible Solution New Integrated Design, folds with the seat on 4 Improved with memory fold buttons 1 Reversible seat that reclines to multiple positions with one hand 2 Expandable canopy and storage basket 5 Includes transport strap with new carry handle 8 Compatible with Maxi-Cosi Mico and Prezi Infant Car Seats 9 Lockable swivel wheels for easy maneuverability 6 Height adjustable footrest 7 Seat is water and dirt repellent, so simply wipe-clean any spills. With its sleek, modern design and compact fold with seat attached, the Quinny Zapp Xtra with Folding Seat is ready to go wherever life takes you. When used with either the Maxi-Cosi Prezi or Mico infant car seats, your child can profit from the exceptional ease of use of the Quinny Zapp Xtra with Folding Seat from birth. The Quinny Zapp Xtra with Folding Seat lets you enjoy a hassle-free life with you

I have the exact same stroller. Has anyone added a bassinet or different style seat?
Start your review of Quinny Zapp Xtra Stroller with Folding Seat, Rebel Red, 1 ea!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this stroller. I bought it for my oldest because the stroller I had didn't fit in my trunk with all her other stuff. I wanted something that folded small but was sturdier than an umbrella stroller. I found this one. It is expensive but it is built so well. Mine has gone through 3 kids in 7 years and it's still going strong. Best investment I've made for sure.
Priscilla N.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stroller! I love that you can recline it all the way so my baby loves to nap in it! You can also change the seat to be facing you, the basket is the right size not too big and not too small! Folding can be complicating but once you get the hang of it its eash! Stroller folds super compact which is what I love because I use for traveling! Been out of the country with it walked through cobble streets and no problem what so ever!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Una carriola realmentw buena los colores son hermosos rojo ,el baby se siente muy comfortable en esa carriola ya que sirve para cuando son recien nacidos y cuando estan mas grandes ya de añitos les sigue sirviendo una muy buena alternativa y es una buena inverso
Natia C.
New Castle, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a very comfortable child carriage. It's easy to fold and easy to travel. It's very light. Most importantly,it is safe for a child. For my child i used this wheel for three years. I advise everyone to boy this carriage wheel.
Maria Criselda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best stroller I’ve ever used! There is also a car seat adapter that is compatible with several baby bucket (infant seats) the price is average in comparison with other great quality strollers. I definitely recommend it! Also red is perfect for either a boy or a girl :)
Shelbie L.
north wales
Lovely pram, smooth to push we loved pairing the base with our maxi cosi car seat. The one thing i didnt like were the straps.
Maria Criselda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So excited to use my new quinny stroller for my daughter! this stroller is so sleek and easy to push with convertible seats! I love it!