BY QUINNY

The Flexible Solution New Integrated Design, folds with the seat on 4 Improved with memory fold buttons 1 Reversible seat that reclines to multiple positions with one hand 2 Expandable canopy and storage basket 5 Includes transport strap with new carry handle 8 Compatible with Maxi-Cosi Mico and Prezi Infant Car Seats 9 Lockable swivel wheels for easy maneuverability 6 Height adjustable footrest 7 Seat is water and dirt repellent, so simply wipe-clean any spills. With its sleek, modern design and compact fold with seat attached, the Quinny Zapp Xtra with Folding Seat is ready to go wherever life takes you. When used with either the Maxi-Cosi Prezi or Mico infant car seats, your child can profit from the exceptional ease of use of the Quinny Zapp Xtra with Folding Seat from birth. The Quinny Zapp Xtra with Folding Seat lets you enjoy a hassle-free life with you see more...

Priscilla N.
El paso, TX
Ive been traveling with this stroller and I love it and my daughter loves it! Its comfortable and I love that it will fully recline so she can take her naps. It folds up pretty small so it wont occupy a lot of room in your trunk. Most people complain about folding it but once you get used to it its a piece of cake. Its a very basic stroller with no addons but I went ahead and bought a little pouch to hang to put my cellphone and drink. Other than that my daughter loves it and she fits perfect in it.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love my Quinny stroller. I had one that was stolen after 8 years of owning it and had to buy another to replace it. The extra is heavier than my original one but folds just as small.
Shaimaa H.
Jubail
This is a heavy duty stroller i can rely on it in all of my outings with my daughter the color is mesmerizing and it is very strong very easy to use with huge umbrella which i thank quinny for as i live in saudi arabia and the sun is always above our heads
The only thing i didn’t like about it is that it is heavy and need many steps to fold it
wafae B.
sauvian
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
La même marque de poussette mais pas le même modèle j'ai la poussette Quinny Zapp Xtra Xtra 2 3 roues noir une poussette pas trop lourde elle prend pas la place dans la voiture elle suppli trop facilement ça fait un an que je l'ai j'ai pas eu de problème il marche trop bien

Walmart