Quinny 2011 Buzz Stroller uploaded by Hannah H.

BY QUINNY

The Quinnyy® Buzz Stroller, with its European design, has a unique and revolutionary compact folding system which enables the Buzz to unfold itself automatically at the touch of a hand. The Quinny Buzz Stroller is stylish but practical with a double, 360 degree lockable front swivel wheel allowing maximum stability and high maneuverability. The extra comfortable pre-formed cushion has a dirt and water resistant layer, flexible and breathable layer and a soft comfortable foam layer. The stroller seat can be mounted rear or forward-facing with 2 position recline. The Quinny Buzz Stroller features a removable and height adjustable canopy and height adjustable push bar, perfect for taller moms and dads and pneumatic tires provide a comfortable ride. The stroller shopping basket provides great under-the-stroller storage. Stroller frame adapts to your child s growth. At birth, Maxi-Co see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It's just so great it smooth so the baby can sleep it so light in weight good size cup holder the wheels are great big and small lol great for walking" in 2 reviews
  • "We are currently using it with a Maxi Cosi carseat (the quinny came with the adapters!)" in 1 review
  • "Being able to have the baby face you is wonderful, and my daughter loves it." in 1 review
  • "We had a different brand infant car seat and bought an adapter- it was easy to install to the stroller." in 1 review
Erica T.
Theodore, AL
Love this Stroller! It is lightweight and compact. The seat is comfortable and can be turned around when the infant is young to face the parent. We had a different brand infant car seat and bought an adapter- it was easy to install to the stroller. The seat can be reclined and the foot rest has three positions as the child grows. I love the color and it is virtually stain resistant. It can be removed so it can be washed. The rain shield is nice and the handle raises for a taller person.

The bottom compartment could be larger, but suits the purpose. The only thing missing is a drink/ snack compartment for the child. I bought a portable snack tray that attaches to the bar across the front of the stroller.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
I was lucky enough to win this stroller during a twitter party. I will say I love how easy it is to put together. It a really smooth ride and my son is very comfortable. I like that I can turn the entire seat around so he is facing me. I don't like that these "luxury" strollers don't come with a paren't tray or so much as a cup holder. That would make life a lot easier. I also wish that the storage underneath was a little bigger/usable. Other than that the stroller is a dream. Super easy to unfold as well.
Hannah H.
Fallon, NV
This stroller was my MUST have item when we found out we were expecting. The ease of use and paren't friendliness is amazing. The seat can flip forward facing, backwards, full recline or be removed completely with the press of two buttons! Folds and stores completely flat and then pops up on its own when the latch is released. We are currently using it with a Maxi Cosi car seat (the quinny came with the adapters!) We were able to get our Quinny for about $300 at Buy Buy Baby
Lisa P.
Homestead, FL
I was given this stroller as a gift for my 3rd child. I find it comfortable for the baby and the fact that it maneuvers so well. However, I do not like the fact I find it so difficult to close, change the baskets and the fact that it doesn't come with a tray for the parents to put drinks, etc. All the accessories need to be purchased separately and they're not cheap.
Tashemia M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stroller is indeed costly but it is well worth the extra dollars. It pulls out all the stops and has tons of accessories... My favorite was the rain shield! This stroller glides gracefully and is all terrain which is need where I live. I will never get rid of this stroller... It will stay in the family.
Menucha C.
Far Rockaway, NY
This a great stroller, smooth running, and very stylish. I like that baby can face mom, and that the handlebar is adjustable. That being said, I find that the seat recline is very hard to manage, especially with baby inside. Also, I think for that price, they should include stowing space for mom and baby - a snack tray or something of the sort. Also, the bottom storage is just large enough for a raincover, nothing else...
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY
This stroller is amazing! I researched almost every stroller out there before buying this one. Being able to have the baby face you is wonderful, and my daughter loves it.
adriana r.
Baltimore, MD
Sarah M.
Waltham, MA
I have the Quinny Buzz Xtra 2016 Stroller + Bassinet + Maxi cosi car seat. I LOVE IT ! I highly highly recommend it.
Amy D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my quinny buzz! It's seen me through two children and the thought of my youngest outgrowing it fills me with a twang of sadness :-( It's not the smallest pushchair in the world and I must admit I've upgraded to off-road tyres and filled them with slime because I was sick of fixing punctures... But you can beat it for comfort and sturdyness. I've had it carrying one child in and one on a buggy board plus a multitude of luggage and it's barely broken a sweat. Love it!