Quinny 2011 Buzz Stroller

by Quinny

The Quinnyy® Buzz Stroller, with its European design, has a unique and revolutionary compact folding system which enables the Buzz to unfold itself automatically at the touch of a hand. The Quinny Buzz Stroller is stylish but practical with a double, 360 degree lockable front swivel wheel allowing maximum stability and high maneuverability. The extra comfortable pre-formed cushion has a dirt and water resistant layer, flexible and breathable layer and a soft comfortable foam layer. The stroller seat can be mounted rear or forward-facing with 2 position recline. The Quinny Buzz Stroller features a removable and height adjustable canopy and height adjustable push bar, perfect for taller moms and dads and pneumatic tires provide a comfortable ride. The stroller shopping basket provides great under-the-stroller storage. Stroller frame adapts to your child s growth. At birth, Maxi-Co

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quinny 2011 Buzz Stroller!
Product Highlights
It's just so great it smooth so the baby can sleep it so light in weight good size cup holder the wheels are great big and small lol great for walkingin reviews
We are currently using it with a Maxi Cosi carseat (the quinny came with the adapters!)in reviews
We had a different brand infant car seat and bought an adapter- it was easy to install to the stroller.in reviews
Being able to have the baby face you is wonderful, and my daughter loves it.in reviews
Baltimore, MD
Alamo, TX
I love this stroller, definitely with the money. I got the entire kit. My toddler loves it. I was able to adapted since he was a newborn with his car seat and now as a toddler he enjoys strolling at stores, parks. We’ve event gonna on vacations with it.
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent stroller. Very light and easy to maneuver. Very conveniently closes and opens without any issues. It also adjusts positions for babies and toddlers to sleep comfortably.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I was really excited about this stroller because of the large tires but it’s really heavy to push along and it sometimes pops open in my trunk. I don’t recommend splurging on this. I had the Graco Stylus Classic Connect LX Travel System - Winslet and it’s a much better price point for a much more convenient stroller.
Waltham, MA
I have the Quinny Buzz Xtra 2016 Stroller + Bassinet + Maxi cosi car seat. I LOVE IT ! I highly highly recommend it.
N Las Vegas, NV
This stroller is indeed costly but it is well worth the extra dollars. It pulls out all the stops and has tons of accessories... My favorite was the rain shield! This stroller glides gracefully and is all terrain which is need where I live. I will never get rid of this stroller... It will stay in the family.
Theodore, AL
Love this Stroller! It is lightweight and compact. The seat is comfortable and can be turned around when the infant is young to face the parent. We had a different brand infant car seat and bought an adapter- it was easy to install to the stroller. The seat can be reclined and the foot rest has three positions as the child grows. I love the color and it is virtually stain resistant. It can be removed so it can be washed. The rain shield is nice and the handle raises for a taller person. The bottom compartment could be larger, but suits the purpose. The only thing missing is a drink/ snack compartment for the child. I bought a portable snack tray that attaches to the bar across the front of the stroller.
Far Rockaway, NY
This a great stroller, smooth running, and very stylish. I like that baby can face mom, and that the handlebar is adjustable. That being said, I find that the seat recline is very hard to manage, especially with baby inside. Also, I think for that price, they should include stowing space for mom and baby - a snack tray or something of the sort. Also, the bottom storage is just large enough for a raincover, nothing else...
N Ridgeville, OH
I was lucky enough to win this stroller during a twitter party. I will say I love how easy it is to put together. It a really smooth ride and my son is very comfortable. I like that I can turn the entire seat around so he is facing me. I don't like that these "luxury" strollers don't come with a paren't tray or so much as a cup holder. That would make life a lot easier. I also wish that the storage underneath was a little bigger/usable. Other than that the stroller is a dream. Super easy to unfold as well.
Homestead, FL
I was given this stroller as a gift for my 3rd child. I find it comfortable for the baby and the fact that it maneuvers so well. However, I do not like the fact I find it so difficult to close, change the baskets and the fact that it doesn't come with a tray for the parents to put drinks, etc. All the accessories need to be purchased separately and they're not cheap.

Looking for your answer?