GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsQuinn
Popcorn Parmesan & Rosemary Microwave Popcorn

Quinn Popcorn Parmesan & Rosemary Microwave Popcorn

by Quinn

Microwave popcorn (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quinn Popcorn Parmesan & Rosemary Microwave Popcorn!
Angelina W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Quinn Popcorn! The parmesan and rosemary adds a unique flavor to boring old popcorn. It microwaves well and doesn't burn. I do wish that there was just more than two bags in the box. This is a healthy snacks and keeps me focused on finding healthy snacks options
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I was very skeptical about this popcorn at first, but I was interested in trying it. I usually only like my popcorn with butter, but using the oil and the seasoning packet made it so good! I definitely didn't feel all gross and sluggish after eating this popcorn! Definitely recommend.
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Weird and terrible flavor. I love Quinn's regular butter popcorn it tastes amazing. But this parmesan and rosemary flavor doesn't taste good at al. The cheese flavor and the rosemary seasoning and horrible. But I highly recommend trying the butter flavor popcorn instead.
Nicole A.
College Park, GA
Definitely the best microwave popcorn I've ever had - I love the unique Parmesan Rosemary flavor, and the puffy kernals of popcorn. It's not overly salty and doesn't taste like fake butter/chemicals like other microwave varieties. The biggest pitfall, by far, is the price. It's not a snack I can afford to have everyday, but will certainly be a splurge!
Jennifer C.
Tucson, AZ
I love this brand of popcorn but this flavor was not favorite. Don’t get me wrong, it’s tasty in it’s own way but Parmesan and rosemary are not flavors you expect to find on popcorn.
amanda H.
chinook, WA
Love this popcorn, the flavor is awesome and unique to have a popcorn. I do recommend this product!
Anya R.
These are so yummy! I love curling on the couch with a bowl of this popcorn.
These are so yummy! I love curling on the couch with a bowl of this popcorn.
Shelby W.
Modesto, CA
This popcorn is my absolute favorite! It is expensive, but it is worth it. It doesn't contain all the nasty chemicals that regular popcorn bags contain. What you do is you pop the paper bag of popcorn and then add the oil, and then add the seasonings. Give the bag a big shake, pour into a bowl and enjoy! The parmesan and rosemary give the popcorn a tangy, savory flavor that is so much better than the traditional butter and salt variety.
Jessi N.
Carrollton, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
So pleasantly surprised by this! I absolutely love parmesan & rosemary but I was skeptical that it would actually taste like that. Popcorn flavorings are almost universally disappointing. I was expecting a mostly bland taste with a slight flavor that felt “off.” NOPE! This stuff is so delicious! It tastes exactly like parmesan and rosemary in the best way. So much flavor. I’ll definitely be repurchasing.
Kara S.
This is the best popcorn on the market. All natural, organic, no gmos. The flavor pack and safflower oil is so good.

Looking for your answer?