Quinn Foods Microwave Popcorn Butter & Sea Salt

by Quinn

Spread the goodness across every kernel with a shake of the bag. Open Top TossWith the bag open, gently toss to circulate kernels. Hand OffKids are naturals at the shake. Hand over the bag and let them go nuts! Half & HalfAdd a little spice, shake, add some more, and shake again. GoldfishStart your shake in t

Is this similar to smart pop?
Start your review of Quinn Foods Microwave Popcorn Butter & Sea Salt!
N Attleboro, MA
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite microwave popcorn in the entire world. I love that the bags aren't harmful like most microwave popcorn. I also love the little pouches it comes with. The popcorn has so much flavor!
I absolutely LOVE this popcorn. It doesn’t have the artificial butter and tastes amazing. I like the fact that it comes with packets of oil and dried butter to add to the popcorn and you can choose how much you put on.
Dallas, TX
Hard to find but when you do... STOCK UP! I tried this from a friend who orders it online because she likes it just that much! It's low cal and very good. Also if you don't like a lot of butter you don't have to add it all.
Lorain, OH
This popcorn is by far the best popcorn I have ever had had, it does burn easily if not monitored the popcorn does pop better when placed on top of a bowl as directed the flavor is amazing would buy and recxomend
Council Blfs, IA
Quinn Foods Microwave Popcorn Butter & Sea Salt uploaded by Nicole L.
With the price, this is definitely a once in a while treat. I do love that there are no GMO or processed ingredients and that you can customize how much flavoring you put on. I got the white cheddar and it was delicious, though a little high in calories. Besides the price, the only downside I found is the bag is a little too small to distribute the oil and seasoning evenly. I had to flavor in two batches.
Hampton, VA
Quinn Foods Microwave Popcorn Butter & Sea Salt uploaded by Nicole K.
The Quinn popcorn isn't too bad. I purchased this because it was non-GMO corn, and there is no chemicals or anything in it. The popcorn is also soft and not tough like most microwave popcorn is. The box comes with a packet of safflower oil and a packet of dried butter that you are supposed to dump on the popcorn and shake up. It's hard to do because the bag isn't big enough and it's just too much trouble for a bag of microwave popcorn! It's too expensive for what it is too (over $4 for two bags.) I don't think I would buy it again.
The popcorn is very delicious and easy to make, but I think it is over priced and not a very good value when you could spend so much less money buying loose kernels and actual butter. I would only purchase these again with a good sale or coupon. However if natural food is your thing and you would like a decently convenient natural snack, definitely try this out!
Hialeah, FL
The best at home popcorn. The flavor is amazing and what is great about this product it is all organic and natural. I bought this at target one day because its was on sale and I haven't stopped buying it since. The only downfall to this product is that it can be pricey for only bringing 2 bags per box. But the flavor of this popcorn it totally worth it!
Austin, TX
My favorite microwave popcorn. The bag is better, the pop is better, it doesn’t burn as much and pops light and fluffy. It’s not greasy either. I get it at HEB and no more Pop Secret for me! At my store, it only comes in a 2 pack, and wish there were little snack sized bags.
Brooklyn, NY
A little extra work goes a long way! I like that there are no weird chemicals and oddly enough I do enjoy putting the flavorings and seasonings on myself. It makes me feel somehow accomplished.