BY QUIMICA ALEMANA #67 in Nail Treatments

Quimica Alemana Nail Hardener is a unique nail treatment formulated to strengthen and repair thin, brittle nails. Quimica Alemana Nail Hardener can be applied like a base coat, before you apply nail polish. The formula utilizes a highly concentrated formula for repairing nails and should only be applied in a thin coat, no more than once per week. This extraordinary treatment will make your nails visibly healthier and stronger in as little as 1 to 3 weeks of use. Size: 0.47 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Nail Nail: Brittle nails Active ingredients: Nitrocellulose, Camphor, Ethyl Acetate, Amyl Acetate, Buthyl Acetate, Castor Oil, N-Butyl Alcohol, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde, Resin, MEK, Formaldehyde. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this nail hardener. This is a life changer. I have had always the habit of biting my nails , resulting in weak brittle short nails. I always ended up getting Acrylic which in return caused more damages, A couple of years ago I heard about this and decided to give it a try. Boy did it work! I have never had issues with weak nails again. I still bite my nails on stressful moments but they are so long and healthy when I decide to let them grow out. All thanks to Quimica Alemana??
Sarah L.
The nail salon that I go to uses this product and I just bought a bottle off of them! Although they charged me $15 for it when I see on Influenster I can get it for $7.50 but regardlesssss this stuff makes my polish stay on my nails for SO long! I feel like it's like glue for the polish. Honestly I can usually go a week without my polish chipping. Also I agree from other reviews, the key to this is making sure that you let it dry before applying the polish on top!
Ibelisse S.
Astoria, NY
I feel like this treatment is really doing the job. Only thing the smell is a bit too strong but it’s nail polish! I have tried other brands they just don’t do it like this one my nails are getting longer!
Sharlene F.
I love this product. My nail tech put me on to it and it has strengthened my nails and made them grow at a fast speed. This works very good for people with brittle nails or short stubs that won't grow. I promise this will help you see a difference.
Katherine T.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This product is UNREAL. I've never been able to grow my nails because in my family (mom's side) we've always had very weak frail nails. My nail bit is so short so if I ever got any growth they would break within a day. I started using this 3 months ago and I have never been so excited about a product!! See photos below! First photo is October, second photo is November and last photo is from right now!!!
Angelina R.
Changed my life!
My nails used to be amazingly strong and long till the day I decided to try acrylics for a wedding because I had cut my nails short. From that day on my nails continuously broke and were weak. From the moment I tried this product, I fell in love. Results were almost immediate! I use it all the time. Even bring it to the salon. Make sure tou follow the directions because it's not a "swipe a coat and move on" type of product. It's slightly thick so it takes a little longer to dry and the smell is strong. Those are trivial to the results that they give!!!
Alejandra D.
This works well to help nails that are pretty healthy and does help harden them. The first time I used it my nails were in good condition, but just a bit weak and this worked like a charm.
BUT I recently used this after removing acrylics and it burned like hell! My pinkies, in particular, felt like they were about to go numb. If your nails are too weak or damaged or if you have cuts along the cuticle, I think it'd be best to stay away from this product. If your nails are either healthy or you can deal with the pain, then it's great.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Best nail polish ever. Im a huge fan of this product. It works well and it smells strong and gives a burning sensation . I use it daily all day long. It was recommended by friend and I will be buying it again. I recommend to others.
Alia A.
Another go to product for years! I don't use it consistently rather when I need it I use it but I always have a bottle on hand.
It helps my nails grow and stay strong, I use it after a few months of gel manicures or after I've put on acrylics.
Yes my nails, burn in the beginning *like seconds*.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Best nail hardner ever! High on the proce but it's worth it! My nails were very thin, they would grow but the length wouldn't last!!! the ends cracked and next thing i knew i had short nails again! I was recommended to use this and it's amazing!
Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
Has anyone have any side effects to the Formaldehyde?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
This really works!!! I personally like this one better than sally hansen. Which one do you prefer?