BY QUIMICA ALEMANA

Quimica Alemana Nail Hardener is a unique nail treatment formulated to strengthen and repair thin, brittle nails. Quimica Alemana Nail Hardener can be applied like a base coat, before you apply nail polish. The formula utilizes a highly concentrated formula for repairing nails and should only be applied in a thin coat, no more than once per week. This extraordinary treatment will make your nails visibly healthier and stronger in as little as 1 to 3 weeks of use. Size: 0.47 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Nail Nail: Brittle nails Active ingredients: Nitrocellulose, Camphor, Ethyl Acetate, Amyl Acetate, Buthyl Acetate, Castor Oil, N-Butyl Alcohol, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde, Resin, MEK, Formaldehyde. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Angelina R.
Angelina R.
Changed my life!
My nails used to be amazingly strong and long till the day I decided to try acrylics for a wedding because I had cut my nails short. From that day on my nails continuously broke and were weak. From the moment I tried this product, I fell in love. Results were almost immediate! I use it all the time. Even bring it to the salon. Make sure tou follow the directions because it's not a "swipe a coat and move on" type of product. It's slightly thick so it takes a little longer to dry and the smell is strong. Those are trivial to the results that they give!!!
Kitty N.
Kitty N.
Brooklyn, NY
I started to use this during my manicures and it really has made a difference in the strength of my nails. I don't see them chip as much and it makes my manicures last a bit longer. Only down side is that it takes a while to dry before putting on your actual nail polish. Other than that, I would rate this a perfect product!
Alia A.
Alia A.
Another go to product for years! I don't use it consistently rather when I need it I use it but I always have a bottle on hand.
It helps my nails grow and stay strong, I use it after a few months of gel manicures or after I've put on acrylics.
Yes my nails, burn in the beginning *like seconds*.
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Best nail hardner ever! High on the proce but it's worth it! My nails were very thin, they would grow but the length wouldn't last!!! the ends cracked and next thing i knew i had short nails again! I was recommended to use this and it's amazing!
Grace C.
Grace C.
It's amazing if your nails are healthy. I took my acrylics off last week and I started using it. I do not recommend it if you take your acrylics off. My nails are burning and I can't feel my hands.
Evelynn H.
Evelynn H.
Mineral Point, WI
Worked extremely well after removing acrylic nails..was extremely pleased with this product
Sharlene F.
Sharlene F.
I love this product. My nail tech put me on to it and it has strengthened my nails and made them grow at a fast speed. This works very good for people with brittle nails or short stubs that won't grow. I promise this will help you see a difference.
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Best nail polish ever. Im a huge fan of this product. It works well and it smells strong and gives a burning sensation . I use it daily all day long. It was recommended by friend and I will be buying it again. I recommend to others.
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
This works well to help nails that are pretty healthy and does help harden them. The first time I used it my nails were in good condition, but just a bit weak and this worked like a charm.
BUT I recently used this after removing acrylics and it burned like hell! My pinkies, in particular, felt like they were about to go numb. If your nails are too weak or damaged or if you have cuts along the cuticle, I think it'd be best to stay away from this product. If your nails are either healthy or you can deal with the pain, then it's great.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my daily use nail polish. Is harden thr nail really good. I love it and price is really good. It really works
Yanira O.
Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
Has anyone have any side effects to the Formaldehyde?
Brooklyn , NY
This really works!!! I personally like this one better than sally hansen. Which one do you prefer?