Quimica Alemana Nail Hardener 0.47oz (Pack of 5) w/Free Nail File uploaded by Luna L.

BY QUIMICA ALEMANA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Quimica Alemana see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Luna L.
Miami Beach, FL
I don't have time to go to manicures. Like never...
I work almost 24/7. And I love, love. Love to have long nails. But didn't know how to let them long with my routine. I use chemical products everyday ( not wearing gloves)
And I do wear nitrilic gloves most of the day with powder inside. Do laundry. Wash dishes.
So a friend if mine told me to get this nail products. Hands up! My nails grow sooooooo fast. And I do is apply once a week and remove the old one. I never broke a single nail since day 1. If I want them shorted. I have to clip it. And the grow long and beautiful FAST.
I recommend this product to every single human I know for almost 4 years