BY QUIMICA ALEMANA

Kristina D.
Kristina D.
This product is amazing for strengthening your nails. After years of using acrylic nails this helped make them healthy again. It does have a stinging effect at first but this goes away shortly after. Definitely recommend!
Khapri S.
Khapri S.
East earl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good hardener for your nail it doesn't chip as bad as others do and you don't have to worry about you nails getting messed up while your drying them
Haydee K.
Haydee K.
I love this nail hardner. I use it when I have weak nails and it helps strengthen them. My mom also uses this... it's amazing.
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing that works on my dry brittle nails. ive been using this since beauty school and it really does work
marimal b.
marimal b.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Iv seen this nail hardners in so many places and i have finally tired it and let me say its amazing
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buena para el endurecimiento de las uñas la recomiendo total. Hace muy bien su función
Yanina D.
Yanina D.
California
My grandmother recommended me this and now i love it, my nails are strong and growing fast
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im obsessed my nails are so long and strong! Third time purchasing and cant get enough
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Miami, Florida
Muy buen producto, ya que se ven los resultados rápido el único problema fue que al principio que comencé a utilizarlo me dio dolor en las uñas y cutículas me dijeron que era porque nunca había utilizado ningún químico así, por todo lo demás me encantó.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
My nails were very weak and brittle from constant gel manicures , in a matter of few weeks my nails started growing stronger and better. Strong smell, but it's easy o apply. I would 100% recommend to others!
Dina C.
Dina C.
Looking for a good nail hardener. My nails grow fast but are super thin they have always been so they brake easily. How well does it product work and how often must it be applied?
Erika C.
Erika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you purchase this?