BY QUILTED NORTHERN #37 in Toilet Paper

Quilted Northern With Cleanstretch™ Bathroom Tissue.
8 triple rolls = 24 regular rolls*.
Ultra Soft & Strong™.
For a Confident Clean™.
New!
Our longest lasting roll.
3x roll.
8 rolls - 253.3sq ft (23.5m2) - 285 2-ply sheets per roll - 4.0in x 4.0in (10.1cm x 10.1cm). see more...

Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Horseheads, NY
Love the ultra-plush expecially for my sensitive skinned family! My husband got a different brand a few weeks ago... I think it was just generic Wegmans brand and it was awful we went through the whole roll in less than a week because we were having to fold over so much to make it more than one ply... wish it were cheaper
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mount Carmel, IL
This is my favorite toilet paper. It is the brand that we normally buy for our family. It is super soft and not overly full of lint. Both of my girls have very sensitive skin and they never have any problems with this toilet paper. The price is great for what you get. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
darian g.
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
I bought this once when i ran out of my kirklands toilet paper and needed something fast. I wasn't a fan and neither were my roommates. It wasn't horrible but I don't think I'll br buying again. Its not expensive at all but I've definitely used better for the price. But it does get the job done
Kara K.
Kara K.
Mount Vernon, WA
This product is truly a great one. It seems to be really efficient and is very gentle and absorbent. You do not need much at all to be effective with is a bonus. This is also a fairly affordable brand name which makes it all the better. I would highly recommend this product.
Christa A.
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
My family loves Quilted Northern. It is very dependable bathroom tissue and is definitely worth the money. It is very effective and durable. It leaves you feeling very clean and you don't have to use a whole roll to accomplish that feeling. I would definitely recommend!
Addy S.
Addy S.
Hayward, CA
El papel para el baño quilted norther es el mejor papel para el baño, muy eficiente y resistente , lo uso asta para quitarme el makeup de mi cara, es muy efectivo y rinde mucho, yo lo compro en target o walmart porque es más económico ahí. Lo recomiendo mucho!
ellie w.
ellie w.
This type of toilet paper is just amazing! especially if you have Cyril nails, they don't rip this toilet paper, no they don't. it makes your back side feel good with the soft texture. they are not the most affordable but they work i suppose. i would recommend
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not very picky when it comes to toilet paper, but this stuff is heavenly! I love having it on hand, especially when guests come into town. very effective and a great price! Definitely worth every penny and i would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Clarkesville, GA
This is a really good toilet paper. It's very soft yet strong so we don't have to use much at a time. It's really effective and not disappointed with it at all. It's one of the pricier toilet paper brands I use, but in my opinion, it's totally worth it.
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Midland, TX
NO body ever want to talk about their private moments on the john but i have to say that when i go i enjoy using a product that i can rely to get to job don't. Not only is it affordable but one can use less to get the job done; getting ones money worth.