BY QUILTED NORTHERN #62 in Toilet Paper

Silky. Smooth. Soft. Quilted Northern Ultra Plush® bath tissue is designed with 3 silky layers of comfort to give you the clean feeling you expect and the luxurious feel you desire. 12 Mega Rolls = 48 Regular Rolls 3-ply 330 sheets per roll Flushable, septic-safe Unscented see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica M.
Parchment, MI
This is my go to toilet paper. Its not too soft, also isn't too rough. Pro's are there is little to no paper left behind. Con's is the price. But I believe it is worth it when it comes down to it. It doesn't tear when using either. I would recommend this toilet paper to my family and friends.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
I love quilted northern!! Works great and the ultra plush is so soft and strong!! Gets the job done!! There are always coupons available so a good price can always obtained!! And it can be found everywhere!!
Derrian J.
Soft on the bottom, which on some days we are all thankful for. Septic safe which is a plus, easy to find in most stores and reasonable price
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
Will always be my first choice of toilet paper! Its so soft and feels good on the bum. Not to mention that the rolls are ultra plush.
Julie S.
I buy whatever toilet paper is on sale at publix which this sometimes happens to be. It is a perfectly fine in between quality TP
Halena H.
Works good and gets the job done. Usually use them for wiping up small spills.
Yoazin V.
I was skeptical at 1st when we bough this toilet paper but let me tell you the quality is amazing super thick but yet very soft and gently for your buttom. It doesn't break when wiping it's not like those grocery stores or restaurant toilet papers they put in restrooms, where you have to use a lot or you feel like you're wiping with your fingers.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
This is the only toilet paper I buy! Soft and strong! The mega rolls are awesome too--last a long time. Very satisfied and will continue to buy. Very highly recommend!
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I love how soft this tissue is . The rolls last a long time and you don't have to use
Much . It's not expensive and you can usually find deals for it at drugstores .