BY QUILTED NORTHERN #83 in Toilet Paper

Adrie M.
I don't normally review toilet paper for some reason? But this one definitely deserves it and the 5 stars I'm giving it! It's the softest toilet paper I've ever used. And to me that is a very important feature lol. It's soft and gentle! I'd definitely recommend it!
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
The only toilet paper we buy. My husband says this is one thing we will not buy cheap because he doesn't believe in wiping with cardboard. If this passes the husband test then I recommend this for everyone.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Not picky about very many things. I use generic as often as I can. The one thing I will not be cheap about is or toilet paper. This is the softest the thickest toilet paper we have found. There is other toilet papers that I am allergic to this I am not. The larger amount the better it is, the cheaper it is.
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
There are a few house hold items I refuse to not have the best quality of and toilet paper is one of them. I always can count on quilted northern to be soft and even the normal rolls are big! I will keep buying because I'm always satisfied.
Viridiana C.
Tulare, CA
Its perfectly good for the price. I love how good cuality it is too. i frequently buy this brand over leading brands.
Jessica P.
This is the only toilet paper my husband and I buy. Great quality for a decent price.