Quilted Northern Soft & Strong Bath Tissue Pack 30 pk

by Quilted Northern

It's everything you'd want in a toilet paper. Quilted northern is 2-ply, dye free, comes in double rolls, unprinted and ultra soft.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quilted Northern Soft & Strong Bath Tissue Pack 30 pk!
How would you rate this product?
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Our family loves this Quilted Northern Soft & Strong Bath Tissue Paper. This is the only brand of bathroom tissue paper that we buy. It is soft, but it doesn't come apart. It is strong, but it doesn't feel like sandpaper. We buy it in bulk from Sam’s Club. I recommend this product and we will continue to purchase this item.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
My moms go to toilet paper that she has been buying since I was a child. It’s not the softest in the world, but it also doesn’t tear holes easily so that’s a major plus 😉 Rolls seem to last for ever. When I can’t get my usual Willow soft& strong from Aldi’s (which is their version of this product) I will spend the extra $$ and get this brand. 4 stars because it isn’t as soft as it could be & sometimes the softness varies from roll to roll.
Katie D.
Lake Charles, LA
Its soft and comfortable to use but this toilet paper produces a dust as you use it and you end up with dust all over anything near it and it also leaves little beads of toilet paper all over any where you wipe. I quit buying it because of the dust it produces and the fragments it leaves on you.
Gena A.
Killen, AL
My family and I really like Qulited Northern soft & Strong bath tissue. It’s truly is very soft, yet it’s very strong just as the name says. It’s very affordable and the 30 pk is certainly going to last a while.
Marisol V.
Queens Vlg, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
The only tissue that my husband uses he won't use anything else the softness and strength is important on our buttocks
Amanda G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is good soft bathroom tissue. Its nice and thick. I feel like its crumbly sometimes though.
Brittny T.
Fall River, MA
Decorator Expert Level 1
A decent price for pretty great quality. Soft tissue. The 30 pack is always a great deal.
Courtney S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Love, love, love this brand. Soft, affordable and doesn't clog my toilet. Have used this brand all my life and won't buy anything else. Doesn't leave little bits of toilet paper behind like other brands.
Morgan C.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is heaven! Lol It is super soft but thick as well so I find myself needing less. Ive learned that it is 1000% worth investing in name brand quality toilet paper. That’s one thing I will always spend money on.
Tracey D.
North Brunswick, NJ
Nice toilet paper. Strong, but not as soft as Angel Soft toilet tissue. If my regular brand was not available, I would purchase Quilted Northern soft & strong bathroom tissue. Affordable.

Looking for your answer?