BY QUILTED NORTHERN

Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong Double Roll Toilet Paper: 190 sheets per roll Flexible and strong for a confident clean With CleanStretch see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rhonda C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my main brand of toilet paper, it is very strong, and soft. A double roll of this will last a lot longer than those other brands. It is very durable that I even use it to take off my finger nail polish. I would recommend this toilet paper for Real. It is worth what you pay for it. I usually buy the big packs when I find it on sale. You can find this at the Dollar General or the Grocery store. I give this toilet paper a 5 out of 5.
Abbey M.
Greenville, WI
While this toilet paper definitely adds up to its promise of being ultra soft, it lacks the strength. Toilet paper should be soft enough to be comfortable AND strong enough to do the job... Coming from a mom wiping more than just my own, I need better durability than this. This kind seems to just fall apart... too bad too, because I do love how soft it is.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
We use this at my home because it is the softest. We can usually buy in bulk at Sam's or Costco and it is very affordable compared to other similar brands. I would much rather use this in my home than any other off brand out there. You don't go through this nearly as much as other cheaper brands.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Quilted Northern is some pretty good toilet paper. This doesn't fall apart and it cleans really well. It's not super expensive either. It's definitely effective. You can sometimes get it on sale too. I would recommend this toilet paper for sure.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Best toilet paper out there! It is not cheaply made, it is thick enough to withstand just about anything going on on the toilet! LOL. What I love most is that it doesn't leave reside or dissolve as you use it like other cheaper brands. I rather pay the extra money for this toilet paper than save some on cheap stuff.
Melodi S.
Quincy, WA
Review for: Ultra Soft Strong Double Roll 190 Sheets, 24 Rolls more...
How awkward is it to write about toilet paper....well let's just tAlk... no ONE EVEr said, "I like toilet paper that shreds leaving pieces behind when I wipe" Nor do they appreciate paper that ripes while taking care of business and all the sudden your fingers are doing the job of your toilet paper...can we say "fired!!!" How about the sandpaper feeling that you get when those horrid off brand little papers go scrapping across the underside of your behind....no thank you!
Usually, I buy mine from Costco because it's a deal with all the peoples in my home using up these neccessary supplies, but outside of that, this brand has been my favorite. Yes, the commercials of the Bears dumping in the forest with huge smiles on their faces may be slightly true, in the fact that this stuff works! Feels fab when working south of the border and is the brand I go to when I need some and Costco isn't close by!
Alexa D.
My go too. Usually cheaper and last the longest because a little goes a long way! Very soft. Con is the rolls are big so sometimes doesn't fit the roll but big is good because it last longer.
Brittany D.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Ultra Soft Strong 3-Ply 235 Sheets, 36 Mega Rolls more...
Let's be real... No one wants to talk about toilet paper. It's awkward, but it's also one of those things that you're always going to need. We all dread using public restrooms to find that sand paper textured one ply, bordering on apes using leaves, nonsense. It's the stuff of nightmares and chaffed bottoms. So to cut to the chase quilted northern soft and strong is as the name would imply. It's soft without falling apart and strong without making your rear feel like you just went cross country with a biker gang.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
I use to buy my toilet paper at the dollar store, but it seemed like we were going through it so fast. Between me, my husband and a consistent string if guests, I felt like I was buying a new pack every week! So I decided to give this brand a shot, and I am so happy that I did. Not only did it hold up to its name, I found it both strong and soft, but we went through a lot less than we previously were. I have found not only do I like this brand more, but it is a better bargain than the dollar store stuff.
Ciara O.
Corona, Ca
Review for: Ultra Plush 12 Double Rolls more...
Yes yes yes! The reason why I have 4 stars was because of the price. This stuff is expensive. Almost 8 dollars a pack. I'm sorry but toilet paper is a must for me and I'll splurge when necessary. This is the softest, most durable toilet paper I've ever used and a little goes a long way. You may pay more but you get way more product and you use less than you would with other brands. Quality over quantity is how I look at it and I recommend this toilet paper of others all the time.
Charissa M.
Does anyone know if they would buy anything else other than this product?
rachel r.
Is this soft and strong?
Gina  C.
Stanfield, NC
Who doesn't like it????
Earn $281/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)