Quilted Northern Roll Toilet Paper

Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong Double Roll Toilet Paper: 190 sheets per roll Flexible and strong for a confident clean With CleanStretch

The great debate.....over or under?
Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $280/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Quilted Northern Roll Toilet Paper!
Tuscumbia, MO
Don’t you hate a toilet paper that seems to disappear while using and you just end up with your hand. With Quilted Northern Roll Toilet Paper thats never an issues. It’s added layers and quilted design helps the toilet paper hold together better and offers more absorbency. The price might seem a little higher but it’s going to last longer and be a lot softer then other toilet papers. I would tell anybody it’s definitely worth the money.
Dothan, AL
I like this because of the bear family in the commercials honestly. Its very soft, almost to soft. It leaves no residue or bits behind and you use less due to its thickens. While it's worth the price, it's pricey none the less and is something that can't be purchased regularly except in bulk.
Logan, UT
I love this ...its affordable and its soft and one roll will last ...so u saving money as well not having to buy so quickly...I would improve by adding a few more rolls...lol I think y'all will be happy with this product...I will definitely buy again for sure...a regular in my home ..
Eustis, FL
Quilted Northern is the best toilet paper in my humble opinion. The price is right, the product is just right in terms of strength, thickness, and there's a complete lack of a lint mess, which is highly appreciated. Every month I am a loyal customer, highly recommended!
Shawnee, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
Live this toilet paper, yes I said I live toilet paper! It’s an inexpensive toilet paper that doesn’t brake easy, is durable, doesn’t leave particles in its wake and doesn’t clog your toilet(unless your my 5yr old ghat throws the whole roll in the toilet 😑)!
My husband is a loyal fan of another brand, but I found this on a good deal on Amazon. I love it! So soft on my bits. After a recent visit to Disneyworld where it felt as though I was wiping with sand paper, this is a sweet treat for my post pee care.
Ventura
I know this sound weird but it’s to plush. It is soft to the touch but you go through it to fast and you need to tell kids to use less or it is to much to flush down. I would go with something that won’t clog the toilet so easy when kids are around.
Chapin, SC
Quilted Northern is the only toilet paper we use. It’s so soft and I feel like you really get a lot of toilet paper for your money. When family comes to town, they often comment on how soft the toilet paper is. My mom even uses it at her house.
This one is strong but still leaves a little bit of residue behind. I’ve noticed whether I’m using the Charmin or the quilted Northern the rolls have gotten smaller which you can tell when you put it on the toilet paper holder. They used to take up the whole thing and sometimes it was hard to put that holder back on we’re now you have plenty of room for the roll. The rolls are smaller get the prices keep getting bigger. 😕
Cincinnati, OH
Live this product and buy in bulk at Costco’s! Very soft and nice thickness! Doesn’t rip hold up well! This is actually my favorite but if can’t get with coupon at Costco’s will buy another leading brand or Kirkland brand! Don’t change it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...