Quilted Northern Bathroom Tissue Ultra Soft & Strong With Cleanstretch uploaded by Michelae H.

BY QUILTED NORTHERN #22 in Toilet Paper

Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong™ Bathroom Tissue With Cleanstretch™.
New!
9 big rolls = 13 regular rolls*.
For a confident clean™.
9 rolls.
143 sq ft (13.2 m2).
143 2-ply sheets per roll.
4.0 in x 4.0 in (10.1 cm x 10.1 cm). see more...

Michelae H.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Quilted Northern has really stepped up their game. I usually only buy Charmin or Kleenex Cottonelle, but this was on sale and I had a coupon. I'll definitely be repurchasing. This toilet paper is soft and durable. It gets me clean with a lot less product and friction. I also change the roll a lot less. This is very important for my family of five. This is a great buy.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you have trouble deciding whether Ultra Soft papers or Ultra Strong papers are the best bet for you, this product is there for you. It is my favorite toilet paper I have ever tried--and this is coming from somebody who never thought it mattered or had much of an opinion. This stuff is absolutely stronger than "soft" tissues I have tried (and some other "strong" ones) and is softer than pretty much any "strong" types! I will absolutely be going back to buy the Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong from now on.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Very accurate advertising! It is both very soft and very strong. I'm picky with toilet paper because ripping or any leave-behind is a huge no no for me. You only need to use a little bit to get the job done, which makes its slightly higher price no big deal. It's also better for my sensitive toilet since I don't need to throw a mountain of toilet paper in the toilet.
Bethany M.
Dallas, TX
I love this toilet paper as much as anyone could possibly love toilet paper. It doesn't leave lint, which is fantastic. I feel cleaner using this product. Also it doesn't tear or fall apart which is perfect because no one wants that when cleaning their posterior. Plus its super soft, no chaffing, just smooth TP.
Lori H.
Scott Depot, WV
We are an ONLY Quilted Northern household as a family member has allergies to other brands. I'm so thankful that Quilted Northern makes such a gentle, yet quality product, and yet doesn't irritate.

The price is always so comparable to competitor brands and usually you can even get it cheaper.

Great product!
Gwendolyn P.
Chilhowie, VA
This is the only brand I use at my house. With 4 kids and 3 adults, this isn't Harry on the septic system. I carry a roll in my vehicles that had saved me several occasions, a must have especially with kids that carry in every stomach bugthat goes around. Leaves you clean, and refreshed.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Quitten Northern is not only strong, but it is fairly soft. I like this about a toilet paper because sometimes when it is too soft there is just cotton everywhere and it kind of makes a mess. Being strong, not only allows it to withhold different material, but makes it easier to use.
Michele
Minneapolis, MN
This toilet paper means business! It holds up to every situation without falling apart, but is soft at the same time. Doesn't fall apart at first touch like Charmin. I can even use Quilted Northern Soft & Strong to wipe bathroom counters and floor corners between actual cleanings without my finger poking through! And because it is so strong, I can use less, making it a better value for my money.
Lasharay O.
I like this tissues, it is really soft and I have been buying this for a while. I like the texture is it but I do feel that with that soft texture you could asily have lttle bits left behind.I found it to be reasonably priced and will purchase this when my others are not available.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
I LIKE THIS TOILET PAPER I MEAN THERE ISNT MUCH I CAN SAY ABOUT TP I DO ENJOY THIS BRAND PROB THE MOST. I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY PEOPLE LIKE SCOTT I DIPISE IT FEELS LIKE CHEAP PAPER AND THIS STUFF IS SO MUCH BETTER AND VERY AFFORDABLE! I ALWAYS RECOMMEND IT TO PEOPLE!