Quilted Northern Bathroom Tissue Ultra Soft & Strong With Cleanstretch uploaded by Michelae H.

BY QUILTED NORTHERN #24 in Toilet Paper

Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong™ Bathroom Tissue With Cleanstretch™.
New!
9 big rolls = 13 regular rolls*.
For a confident clean™.
9 rolls.
143 sq ft (13.2 m2).
143 2-ply sheets per roll.
4.0 in x 4.0 in (10.1 cm x 10.1 cm). see more...

Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you have trouble deciding whether Ultra Soft papers or Ultra Strong papers are the best bet for you, this product is there for you. It is my favorite toilet paper I have ever tried--and this is coming from somebody who never thought it mattered or had much of an opinion. This stuff is absolutely stronger than "soft" tissues I have tried (and some other "strong" ones) and is softer than pretty much any "strong" types! I will absolutely be going back to buy the Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong from now on.
Michele
Minneapolis, MN
This toilet paper means business! It holds up to every situation without falling apart, but is soft at the same time. Doesn't fall apart at first touch like Charmin. I can even use Quilted Northern Soft & Strong to wipe bathroom counters and floor corners between actual cleanings without my finger poking through! And because it is so strong, I can use less, making it a better value for my money.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Very accurate advertising! It is both very soft and very strong. I'm picky with toilet paper because ripping or any leave-behind is a huge no no for me. You only need to use a little bit to get the job done, which makes its slightly higher price no big deal. It's also better for my sensitive toilet since I don't need to throw a mountain of toilet paper in the toilet.
Bethany M.
Dallas, TX
I love this toilet paper as much as anyone could possibly love toilet paper. It doesn't leave lint, which is fantastic. I feel cleaner using this product. Also it doesn't tear or fall apart which is perfect because no one wants that when cleaning their posterior. Plus its super soft, no chaffing, just smooth TP.
Lori H.
Scott Depot, WV
We are an ONLY Quilted Northern household as a family member has allergies to other brands. I'm so thankful that Quilted Northern makes such a gentle, yet quality product, and yet doesn't irritate.

The price is always so comparable to competitor brands and usually you can even get it cheaper.

Great product!
Desiree P.
Hemet, CA
I love love love Quilted Northern it is the only toilet paper I buy , you don't need to use much and it cleans great and its soft most toilet papers that I have used you either need a lot or it isn't that soft it is definitely affordable to it is one of the more pricier toilet papers , but it is worth it.
Stephenie H.
Fort Worth, TX
Okay. Toilet paper is toilet paper is toilet paper in my book. I'm not a 1-ply vs. 2 ply person, and my booty isn't so sensitive that I have to demand fluffy white clouds to clean myself. This tissue is reasonably priced, and quite soft, all things considered. It's not amazing, but no TP is for me.
Gwendolyn P.
Chilhowie, VA
This is the only brand I use at my house. With 4 kids and 3 adults, this isn't Harry on the septic system. I carry a roll in my vehicles that had saved me several occasions, a must have especially with kids that carry in every stomach bugthat goes around. Leaves you clean, and refreshed.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Quitten Northern is not only strong, but it is fairly soft. I like this about a toilet paper because sometimes when it is too soft there is just cotton everywhere and it kind of makes a mess. Being strong, not only allows it to withhold different material, but makes it easier to use.
Carmen G.
Fresno, CA
Strongly Recommend this Toilet Paper! Although I might mention that at time I may have to use excessive amounts of it I know that I can trust it to not irritate my bum. With this in Mind I'm glad to know that of all the toilet paper brands it is the easiest to find and inexpensive.