Quilted Northern Bath Tissue uploaded by Norlaila T.
4 colors available

BY QUILTED NORTHERN #52 in Toilet Paper

Count on the Quilted Northern Bath Tissue for a confident clean every time. It features two-ply sheets that are strong, absorbent and provide protection against break-through. Included are 30 double rolls of soft bath tissue white 190 sheets each,... see more...

Holly H.
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
The fact I can see you soon as possible and to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back and I don't think that I can get it right away
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Very soft and fluffy toilet paper.its super cushioned and soft on your skin. I don't always get this brand, but it's always considered
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Recently this is the only brand and type of toilet paper I will buy! It is SO soft and durable. My favorite toilet paper!
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
We like getting these for our home because they are strong and durable. I will definitely recommend them.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Riverside, CA
Having a picky husband means we have tried every toilet paper known to man. This is our all time favorite. It is super soft and strong and you don't have to use as much as you do with other rolls that are single ply. I highly recommend this, you will feel like you are treating yourself!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
This is a great brand of toilet paper. I don't always buy this brand because of the price, but it truly is a quality level toilet paper.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Cottage Grove, WI
My favorite, I am always missing it if something else was purchased instead. Agree about the lint though, these leave a lot of tissue lint around the roll holder and surrounding areas but that's why they're plush.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
This toilet paper is so ridiculously soft it feels like a blanket. Its quite impressive actually
Emily K.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This is the softest brand of toilet paper I've tried. I love it! It's affordable and goes on sale really cheap at CVS.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
This is the go to brand in our household. Holds up well and is not to harsh. I haven't noticed an obscene amount of lint on the roll holder in our house.