Quilted Northern Bath Tissue uploaded by Norlaila T.

BY QUILTED NORTHERN #54 in Toilet Paper

Count on the Quilted Northern Bath Tissue for a confident clean every time. It features two-ply sheets that are strong, absorbent and provide protection against break-through. Included are 30 double rolls of soft bath tissue white 190 sheets each,... see more...

Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
The fact I can see you soon as possible and to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back and I don't think that I can get it right away
Maddy G.
Very soft and fluffy toilet paper.its super cushioned and soft on your skin. I don't always get this brand, but it's always considered
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Recently this is the only brand and type of toilet paper I will buy! It is SO soft and durable. My favorite toilet paper!
Alejandra P.
We like getting these for our home because they are strong and durable. I will definitely recommend them.
Danielle H.
Riverside, CA
Having a picky husband means we have tried every toilet paper known to man. This is our all time favorite. It is super soft and strong and you don't have to use as much as you do with other rolls that are single ply. I highly recommend this, you will feel like you are treating yourself!
Jennifer B.
Cottage Grove, WI
My favorite, I am always missing it if something else was purchased instead. Agree about the lint though, these leave a lot of tissue lint around the roll holder and surrounding areas but that's why they're plush.
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
This is the only toilet paper my husband will buy. It is very soft and you don't have to use much to get the job done. My husband hates the super thin toilet paper so the thickness of this is great.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite toilet paper. It is so soft and durable. I've used a lot of different toilet paperll and this by far is what i would recommend. I definitely recommend buying this!!!
Sakeena B.
I absolutely love this tissue. I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderfully smooth, soft and 'plush' it really was. The whole family loves it!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Seriously, it's a toss up between Quilted Northern and Charmin. Whichever one is on sale is the one I purchase. I just love both brands!