BY QUILTED NORTHERN

Now 50% Stronger** Our Longest Lasting Roll! Soft & Strong Flushable & Septic Safe 12 Mega Rolls = 24 Regular Rolls* 322.6 Sq ft - 242 2-Ply Sheets Per Roll - 4.0 in x 4.0 in With Quilted Northern®, the feeling is personal.   Bath tissue is a product that we use more than most personal care products.  That s why for over 100 years, we have been committed to treating Quilted Northern as a personal care product.  Quilted Northern is the Quilted® tissue with the pillowy pattern that leaves you feeling clean and fresh. *Leading Ultra Regular Roll = 100 Sheets.  **Stronger when wet. or 1-800-2TELLGP ; see more...

Quilted Northern Bath Tissue
  • "It's not like store brand or dollar store cheap, but it is quite a few dollars less than premium brands." in 1 review
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
Goes by very quickly. Doesn't really last long enough. Thick, absorbent, but leaves behind some lint in hard to reach places. However, I do like that it doesn't chafe and is very soft. Too bad, with the amount of people in my home, it gets used up very quickly.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I purchase this product from target and like it. It was not too expensive and it was gentle on my skin. I would re-purchase.
Lauren R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
When my husband and I first started living together, we went out on a limb and got this TP. We had both lived in different homes before, and neither of us had to do the TP shopping so we got this because it looked good and the price was right. Now, three years later, we are still buying this brand! Walgreens usually has good deal on toilet paper, so look out for coupons too in the Sunday paper or coupons.com!
Ashley Y.
I feel this has the same quality as brands like Charmin, but at a cheaper price. It's not like store brand or dollar store cheap, but it is quite a few dollars less than premium brands. It also doesn't fall apart in your hands which is always a plus.
Toy D.
Northern tp is ok but I prefer Charmin. I tried Nothern when they were on sale but just doesn't seem as thick or soft and dusty residue. I'll stick to Charmin, sorry.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Go TO Toilet paper brand. The product has the right amount of softness while still completing the necessary duty.
Nichole Y.
Groves, TX
It gets the job done, but its really linty. It leaves bits in your bits if you know what I mean. lol
Kimberly E.
Lacon , IL
I recently purchased Quilted Northern because I got a really good deal on it. Now I am totally loving it. It may have to be my new favorite brand of toilet paper.