Quijote Chorizos Caseros 4 PK uploaded by Sarah L.

BY QUIJOTE

Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Love chorizo! I add it in my soups or when i make habichuelas (beans). It gives it a great taste! hard to find unfortunately. not many spanish shops around where i live and walmart is always out of stock.
Jazmin R.
Pearland, TX
I love this chorizo! I love putting on my eggs! it gives a nice flavor to them!! I love doing chorizo with eggs every time I'm in a rush because its so easy and quick! Must try!
Naomi W.
Pecatonica, IL
Chorizo is one of my favorite types of sausage! There's already spices in it, and it's so easy to cook up with some eggs in the morning... Mmmm.. Sure makes for a yummy breakfast!
Nancy C.
Quijote chorizo is really good. Not only for breakfast but for lunch and dinner. You can make some tacos with cilantro and onions and lemon.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
Chorizo is a typically Hispanic food and can be hard to find, but if you do, I suggest cutting it up and adding it to scrambled eggs! Yum!
Laura R.
Uses to give a Super Flavor to the beans! You can do the same with rice and to taste with friends! They are exquisite
Lilian H.
Austin
Me encanta este chorizo español para mí es uno de mis favoritos te lo recomiendo a todos aquellos que le gusten
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Chorizo eggs cheese bacon tortillas definitely an amazing breakfast combination easy quick and good
Diana R.
Naples, FL
Love Quijote chorizo they are great for cooking with the red kidney beans gives it so much flavor.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love this sausage, it gives you a taste incredible to my meals, I love. I highly recommend it.!
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
Has any one tried this?
Diana R.
Naples, FL
What dishes do you make with the Quijote chorizo?