Quiet Time Flents Quiet Contour Foam Ear Plugs, 80ct uploaded by Amanda A.Quiet Time Flents Quiet Contour Foam Ear Plugs, 80ct uploaded by Amanda A.

BY QUIET TIME

Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Ever since I moved into a downstairs apartment I’ve been the lightest sleeper. Loud footsteps would wake me up every morning😩 I’ve tried several different ear plugs and these were the best! They are every thick which is necessary to block out the most noise. These are my holy grail. I can’t sleep without them now!
Amanda C.
I'm a very light sleeper, so any noise will wake me up. In addition, my husband snores off and on throughout the night. These ear plugs work better than any I've tried before, and I've tried several different types. These block out more noise and are much more comfortable. I don't even notice they're in my ears!
Amanda A.
Potsdam, NY
I suffer from insomnia. These have been a godsend the past four years. I love these.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
How well do these cut out noise? My boyfriend snores very, very loud and I toss and turn because of it. Sometimes I'm forced to the couch and I can still hear him snoring.