BY QUICKTRIM

Dietary Supplement Energizing Weight Loss Protein Shake Helps Support Metabolism!* Supports Lean Muscle Tone!* Provides 22 Essential Vitamins & Minerals! Only 110 Calories! 8 Grams of Protein How Hot Can You Be? QuickTrim® Fast-Shake™ is designed to provide essential nutrition that may be lacking while dieting, as well as increase your energy levels, and keep you satisfied until your next meal. This delicious drink is a state-of-the-art formula which provides vital nutrition to assist in healthy weight loss. This high protein, high fiber, energy packed formula supplies over 100 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, whole food nutrients, probiotics and macro nutrients.* Fast-Shake™ can be used as a complete meal or a nutritious energizing snack! This delicious drink can be mixed with water or low fat milk. Fast-Shake™ can help support healthy weight loss see more...

Lourdes J.
Florida, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product surprised me a bit and I was also disappointed. For two things, the first is that the price is nonsense for something that does not work very well (I did not like it), and second the taste is very disgusting.
I only bought it once and with all the pain of my soul I had to throw it away, I lost my money but in no way was going to consume it.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would rate this zero starts if I could. This is such a disappointing product. It does not make you lose weight nor does it taste good. Don't pay for such a shake. It's not gonna make you lose pounds.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
For the price of these premixed shakes I expected better. I got it for convince right? Didn't fill me up like shake should. Save your money and go get a bag of protein and mix some fruit inside
Andrea M.
Do not waste your money on this. This is pointless and does nothing for you. This taste horrible. You could find something way better than this crap.
Amber S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This shake has awesome flavor,texture,vitamins, and protein. Vanilla is perfect for making a number of healthy shakes.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
These QuickTrim shakes are the worst. Please don't throw your money away on this crapola!!!
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
QuickTrim Fast-Shake well i used it a couple of times . don't really recommend it
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Quick in the morning to take and and the possibility are endless with this as I have a great feeling about the results and I'd love to give this a go
kaja g.
Murska Sobota
It really helps support my metabolism , i really get much in shape and get healthy. I love them shakes a lot!
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.