Quicktrim Extreme Burn, 120 Caplets
Quicktrim Extreme Burn, 120 Caplets
By QuickTrim
yoselin G.
San jose, CA

Does it really work??? has anyone try it before???? has it work for somebody???

Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
It all depends how your body reacts with it
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, Ny
3 years, 8 months ago
I HAVE TRIED THIS PRODUCT BUT IT DOES NOT WORK I ATE HEALTHY AND EXERCISED AND IT DID NOTHING FOR ME
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
4 years ago
I used this a few years ago for a couple of months. I noticed it curbed my appetite quite well, but made me jittery. With all the excess energy, I was more willing to go to the gym! :) However, there were times my heart felt it would jump out of my chest. Just make sure you take these AFTER eating a decent meal. As far as weight loss, I didn't notice drastic loss.