BY QUICKTRIM

Dietary Supplement. Helps Reduce Water Retention & Bloating!*. Helps Regulate Water Balance*. Electrolyte Balanced. Natural Diuretic Formula with Potassium* QuickTrim® AquaSlim™ is a state of the art natural water eliminating formula, combining nature s most potent herbal extracts in a unique daily dose.*  Designed for occasional use, QuickTrim® AquaSlim™ also provides bioavailable, water soluble potassium to help support the body s electrolyte balance.*. see more...

Elena M.
I never tree this water pill but have try other products by quick trim I definitely would like to sample give my honest opinion
Lonna B.
State College, PA
These are great for when you're trying to loose a few extra lbs quick, I have had friends who used them and loved it.
Amber S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have never used these pills. I love to find them in my area to able to try them and tell my results
Vanessa C.
Herbert, SK
Please be extremely careful when using diuretics as a weight loss tool. Yes, they may cause you to shed a small amount of weight, but the results are TEMPORARY, and can elevate other health risks. You can achieve the same results by reducing your salt\sodium intake, and drinking lots of water to flush your system naturally, and it's less expensive!
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Does this work cause I'm seriously trying to loose weight and I'm gunna try anything
Christina T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
has this helped anyone actually lose weight?
Jade F.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Will these dehydrate you? I mean really dehydrate you in a bad way.
chloe r.
I am curious to know how these would work and if they actually help with real water weight and loss!?