BY QUICKTAN

Treat Yourself to a Year-Round Natural Looking Tan with Quick Tan Face. Contains DHA & Moisturizers for a Gradual, Natural Glow. Infused with Collagen Amino Acids & Vitamins. Evens Out Skin Tone for a more Youthful Appearance. Body Drench®. see more...

• This is my bae for the summer 💓💓 I'm an extremely pale pe...1 Answers
  • What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it ...1 Answers
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I never really use a self tanner before, because I fear it would be the same as a spray tan, but I read good reviews on the lotions so I may use it in the future.
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Great color and easy application. I love that this product has a gradual tanning component instead of drastic.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
A lot better than other lotion self tanners. If you prefer lotion over spray, this stuff works really well :)
Yolanda D.
Wow i try because I like my legs to have a nice look even though it for face I put on legs to give my legs a glow I use all type of tans I'm darker skin tone but my legs are lihgter tone so. i recommend great product great color
Grace M.
Shanghai, China
This is my bae for the summer 💓💓 I'm an extremely pale person which to me doesn't make sense because i am an outdoorsy person but for some reason I'm either a shrimp or a elsa so i always use this (alternating days after shower) and i love how much healthier i look!
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?