BY QUICKTAN

Quick Tan Gradual Self Tanning Lotions are the Year-Round Solution to a Sun-Kissed Glow. Contains DHA & Moisturizers for a Gradual Tan. Golden Tan Gradually Develops Throughout the Day. Body Drench®. see more...

• After how many days of applying the lotion would you say ...1 Answers
Becky S.
Review for: Medium, Dark more...
I have tried a lot of self tanner products and this one is definitely one of the better lotions I've used but not the best self tanner.
It comes in an easy to squeeze bottle but if you get too much out you can't put the excess back inside. Too best utilize this tanner you have to apply it to dry, freshly cleansed (preferably exfoliated) skin. If you are going to spray body spray or perfume wait until after the product is dry and has been for a few minutes.
There is a scent to it but nothing over powering and it goes away rather quickly. The color develops over a few hours but it is subtle whether you use the medium or dark formulations. It takes several applications over multiple days to get results.
On the other hand if you don't like the results it cn be scrubbed away but not immediately. It lasts through several normal showers but if not reapplied it will begin to come off with a peeled texture when using a towel to dry off.
Macy A.
Chapel Hill
For the cheap price, this product is pretty good. However, I would not use this product if you want an all-over high quality tan. You must rub this product in fully and carefully as to prevent spots. But spots happen frequently. The smell isn't the greatest and it leaves a kind of residue on your skin that makes you feel super sticky. Also - don't use this product before getting in bed! It will stain!
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
Okkkk so this product does get you tan. However!! It will stain the beeeeep out of your fingers. Even after washing them. It's a good price I think $10 I paid at Sally's. It's better than a tanning bed and better than jergens so buy it!! Scrub ya handssss!!
Cassie Q.
I love this product! I usually purchase the mousse at Sally's for around $11. It lasts me quite a while because I don't use it daily just in the winter months when I can't get to the salon. It isn't streaky and doesn't give you that fake orange tan but I also use the medium dark so that may make a difference. The scent isn't the worst but it's not the best either. Kind of a mocha coffee scent. Usually lasts about 3 days.
Brandy D.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Quick Tan Gradual Self Tanning Lotions are the Year-Round Solution to a Sun-Kissed Glow...Hmm i have tried many self-tanners but I worry about trying ones that I have never heard of????!!!???!!!
Carmen H.
Charlotte, NC
This is amazing. Gives so much color. Way better than others I've tried. I use it 3-4 days a week to look tan. Love that it is safe and gentle on my skin.
Maria Q.

¡Amo este producto! Normalmente comprar la mousse en Sally's por alrededor de $ 11. Me dura mucho tiempo porque no lo uso diariamente sólo en los meses de invierno cuando no puedo llegar al salón. No es rayado y no le da ese falso bronceado naranja, pero también uso el medio oscuro para que pueda hacer una diferencia. El olor no es lo peor, pero tampoco es el mejor. Una especie de aroma de café mocha. Por lo general dura alrededor de 3 días.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I hate this stuff....it doesn't work at all, leaves skin looking blotchy and red. Also doesn't protect from the sun :/
Grace M.
Shanghai, China
Umm why does this only have 2 stars??
This product has been my life saver in the summer ! I'm a really pale person which doesn't really make sense to me bcuz I'm an outdoorsy person, so this gradual tanner really helps me out because of the fact it's so controllable (i use this in alternating days-i find that that gives the most natural looking tone) . I know some reviews that it leaves them streaky but that wasn't the case for me!
Adeline L.
After how many days of applying the lotion would you say there is a noticeable difference? Also is it better to put self-tanning moisturizer on every other day. I tried Jergen's natural glow daily moisturizer and it worked at first but eventually made my skin start to peel around my neck and arms..