Pets & AnimalsPet CareBissell
QuickSteamer PowerBrush Pet Carpet Cleaner | 47B21

QuickSteamer® PowerBrush Pet Carpet Cleaner | 47B21

by Bissell

#18 in Pet Care

Easy pet carpet cleaning power. Easily give carpets the deep clean you want with the BISSELL ReadyClean® PowerBrush Pet Carpet Cleaner. The convenient design weighs less than 13 lbs. and features a retractable handle making it easy to store. The powerful DirtLifter PowerBrush removes deep-down dirt and gently grooms your carpet, for professional-style results. Refresh your carpets with an easy-to-fill tank and removable nozzle that make carpet cleaning even high-traffic areas and rugs easier than you imagined.

So has anyone use this for a urine stain that set along time I didnt know my dog has been for come time peeing in my walkin closet in a particular area that I dont frequent and it seem to been happening for a long time maybe a few mths I new i smelled urine but never could find it Im upset Wonder if this could get deep set stains and smell out please help I hate to rip out carpet I have now decided to keep all door closed ?
I would like to do a review on this carpet cleaner !!!
Start your review of QuickSteamer® PowerBrush Pet Carpet Cleaner | 47B21!
Kat J.
2,217 reviews
This carpet cleaner is amazingggggggggg! My dog is housetrained, but she still makes generic pet messes that make my carpet look way older than it is. I look down at the grayish mauve color and fondly remember when it used to be a light pink... Then I got this Bissell TurboClean PowerBrush Pet, and my carpet looks soooooo much better!!!!! 😄 It takes a few minutes to use, and it’s so easy to operate! It’s not super bulky either, so I have no problem moving it around the house and taking care of any mess, big or small! It’s even come in handy for some of MY messes, so even if you don’t have a pet, this is a an amazing product to have! HIGHLY recommend!
Glori  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just got this steam cleaner when my other one lost suction. I have used it once in each room and it worked great. It is light weight and easy to handle. It has great suction. It was around $100 making it really affordable. It's works better than the last one that cost me more than double that! Great product and highly recommend it!
Tina D.
I'm so glad I found this at Costco. It's a must if you have pets or kids. It cleans well. I wish it had an internal mechanism that actually heats the water though. That would get the carpet even cleaner. This definitely beats a Rug Doctor. Highly recommend!
Simonne S.
Love love this scrubber. With three animals in our home we have to keep it smelling fresh and clean and this product does the job
Christine M.
Love it. Works great. Effective. Easy to locate. Great packaging. Not heavy. Reliable. Enjoyable. Doesn't take up too much space
Brittany G.
Fayetteville, NY
Works pretty well for pet stains but not for the entire room. The tank runs out fairly fast. You may have to treat the spot more than once but its still a pretty decent product.
Raxena S.
Kernersville, NC
I shampoo my carpets every few months and go from one end of the room and then across the other way just to make sure it’s clean; and it does everything it boasts of!! The worst thing I can say is that it drips when you have to empty the bucket and I’ve almost slipped a few times on the hardwood floor in the kitchen!!
Rikki A.
Westerville, OH
This things works wonders getting stains out of carpet and furniture. It is expensive but it works so well and I hope not to have to replace for a long time.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
The Pet Carpet Cleaner is easy to use and provides a nice clean for the carpet. It is a bit on the pricier side, but it is the best value for a steamer, especially if you have a pet. All you have to do is fill the steamer with cleaner and water, turn it on, and you’re ready to go. Very simple and provides a deep clean, helping to keep your carpet in good shape despite the pet hair, dirt, and occasional accidents.
Modesty S.
Fresno, CA
I couldn’t live without this carpet cleaner. It has large tanks that are easy to clean and refill. Instructions are easy to understand and my floors look amazing after I use it.