Quickliner For Lips

Shop Clinique Quickliner For Lips at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Is this a good product to test out ?
I've never used lip liner so I am interested in the quality of this.
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Start your review of Quickliner For Lips!
Product Highlights
This lip liner is super pigmented and creamy a must have for every makeup collection!in reviews
I basically only use Clinique now and it's super easy on the skin.in reviews
Came on very smoothly and the color stayed on for very longin reviews
Baltic, CT
Quickliner For Lips uploaded by Roxanne C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Velvet Rose
I was turned on to Clinique’s lip liner by an Ulta worker and I’m so happy I was. I use mine blended into my lips and it has never been drying. I always feel classy when I pull this out from my purse for touch ups about twice during a busy ten hour day.Influenster The Influenster App
New Castle, DE
Quickliner For Lips uploaded by Nini gz262680 B.
I really like this Clinique lip pencil . It Is very soft and does not dry the lips. Is easy to apply. It lasts a long time. It is very beautiful and fits well on the lips. You should try it ♥️ Quickliner For Lips
Santa Monica
I love they're lip liner. Works great, glides on smoothly and fits perfectly with different lip stains.
Quickliner For Lips uploaded by Marisol B.
Quickliner For Lips uploaded by Marisol B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this lip liner in the shade 04 Intense cayenne and is just perfect for my everyday makeup. Is very natural and the formula is very creamy. I love it.
Review for: Sky Violet
I Love ThIs Lip Liner. It goes On Really smooth And When YOU Put The rest Of The lip stick On It looks Really great.!
Quickliner For Lips uploaded by Erica K.
Review for: Tawny Tulip, Other
I am loving this liner. It just glides on very silky feel. This color is also great for a lot of my favorite lipstick colors. Will be great for the upcoming fall season. I like that the packaging is the color of the liner. It makes it easier to find when I am looking for it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good lipliner. Especially if you tend for the deeper reds.
Fremont, NE
The baby buff color is the best. Natural looking and easy to use. Makes my lips look so much better. I don't leave the house without it!
Alvin, TX
Love, Love, Love clinique!!!!! I truly recommended this product. I been using this products for 4-5 years!!!1
Belton, SC
Review for: Soft Rose
I do love my Clinique! I was actually at the Clinique counter purchasing some skin care products and somehow got talked into buying a couple of these. I do love this color. It's very versatile. Glides on easily with no bleeding noted. Stays put for several hours. I could recommend that you try this product..
Colorado Spgs, CO
Everything I've tried from Clinique so far has worked for me. I really like how this eyeliner goes on and has a sponge tip to smudge eyeliner or help "erase" when I get a little heavy handed with the eyeliner. Perfect color for a natural look as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...