BY CLINIQUE

A creamy, long-wearing lipliner. Offers a cushiony release of shade. Refine texture provides easy application. With water-resistant formula. see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Esther A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique tiene cosas innovadora esta también la probé en la tienda y realmente me gusto su precio y su acabo tienen buenos colores y la aplicación es realmente fácil y práctica si la compraria muchas veces
Alexia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the lip liners I love to use when I'm in the run I just put it on really quick and I mean I just Blended in together just no smacking my lips together and that's it highly recommended
Allison🌹 N.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in cocoa peach and it's a gorgeous color to layer under brown or nude lipsticks. I notice that it does make my lipstick last longer throughout the day. It's such a beautiful color that I sometimes wear it on its own.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great peach color and looks fantastic with corals, reds, and orange lipsticks. Also helps keep you lipstick on and keeps it from bleeding. It's a great price and a great product from a great brand. No fragrance at all.
Jessica F.
Hampstead, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn’t find the color of lipliner that I use on here. I think this is a good valued product. I am very satisfied with it overall. I have thinner lips and this helps make my lips look juicier. I will buy again
Lauryn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! It's long lasting, easy to apply, and fantastic pigment. Honestly so fantastic. I first received one in a free gift, now it's all I will buy. I bought this at the Clinique counter inside of Macy's!
Ryah T.
Dade City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip liner! And it is such a neutral color so you can wear it with so many shades! It keeps the product stay in place and it keeps everything neat and clean! I would definitely recommend!!!!
Amy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner does not budge! I use it underneath most of my lipsticks! Or sometimes I even fill in my entire lips with it and wear it as lipstick! Pretty inexpensive! I swear by it!
Reina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina