MakeupEye MakeupClinique
Quickliner For Eyes Intense

Quickliner For Eyes Intense

Shop Clinique Quickliner For Eyes Intense. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does anyone know how well this stays on during the day?? Thanks in advance!
How does this differ from there other eyeliner?
How well does this eyeliner stay on the lower lash line? Or the waterline?
Start your review of Quickliner For Eyes Intense!
Product Highlights
I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily.in reviews
This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eyein reviews
...fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you.in reviews
Claire G.
Felling, Gateshead
Perfect eyeliner for a smokey eye look. Jet black liner with a little smudged on the other end.
Tilly-Mae O.
manchester
Review for: Intense Black
Great liner stays on nicely and doesn’t irritate the eyes or skin around as frangeace free and allergy tested would recommend
Alicia O.
Dungannon
Quickliner For Eyes Intense uploaded by Alicia O.
Review for: Intense Black
Glides on like silk, doesn’t drag on the eyelids like other eyeliners. Really good colour pay-off. Twist-up mechanism, so no hunting around for a sharpener!
Leanne H.
Newcastle, UK
Quickliner For Eyes Intense uploaded by Leanne H.
Review for: Intense Black
This is a great little eyeliner for the waterline. It’s a jet black colour that I have and it certainly is intense! It’s easy to use as it just glides on and the results are really dramatic. I’d definitely recommend it.
member-9df02
Review for: Intense Black
Intense black color Highly recommended Smooth application Does not smudge until you have quite watery eyes and out there in heat .
Catherine F.
Cambridge
Lovely and creamy, applies so easily and has good staying power as well! It's pretty good value as well, I have it in #2 smokey brown and I love it for a subtle nude look. Would happily get it again in different shades as well!
Hannah G.
I used Clinique's quickliner for years - in fact it was one of the first eyeliners I ever owned. While it still works decently well, i have found that there are better, longer wearing, more pigmented options on the market. However, this is a great eyeliner for people new to makeup.
Claire G.
This quickliner is my go- to as it is easy to remove but long lasting, the pigmentation is stunning.
Evija P.
Wellingbourough
Review for: Intense Plum
Love this product it last all day with out any smuges and it's very pigmented my all time favorite
Sophie B.
Peterborough, UK
Lovely product really makes your eyes pop great for water line and tight lining! Not budge proof however I do have watery eyes and it still lasts fairly well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...