BY QUICKIE-LYSOL

Use this 4-Pack Lysol Multi Purpose Scrubber Sponges to wash dishes or clean areas around your home. These sponges are unlike any other sponge. They prohibit the growth of mold, mildew and odor-causing bacteria. These super-absorbent antimicrobial... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heather R.
Heather R.
I purchased this because my cousin said they don't smell so quick as others. Well he was right. It's a durable sponge also and does the job. It can be a bit pricey sadly. But I try and buy from Walmart usually cheapest!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mega Parent Expert
These are good quality sponges. They last for a long time without getting mildew smell. They are relatively inexpensive also.
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Waldron, IN
Loves these to clean the kitchen and bathroom with. Makes it easy and quick! And they spell great too
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I purchased over the weekend because they were cheaper than the other brand I usually buy. I am impressed with these sponges. They have very deep grooves on the scrubbing side and the smooth side feels very nice on your hands. When soap is applied to the sponge it lathers up really well.
Kandace  M.
Kandace M.
Lincolnton, NC
I dislike the way that the Brillo pad side works it seems like it's always hard and is not able to soften up tobe able to use it in tight spaces
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
When I saw this in stores I knew I had to have it.A sponge that has the smell of pine sole is a plus.These sponges are so durable and the scent last a long time.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Best sponges I've ever used. The work great and last forever without getting gross and breaking apart. They also don't seem to smell bad.