Quickie Home Pro Toilet Bowl Brush and Caddy  uploaded by Tuss S.Quickie Home Pro Toilet Bowl Brush and Caddy  uploaded by Mia I.

BY QUICKIE HOME PRO TOILET BOWL BRUSH AND CADDY

• Does this coming other colors?1 Answers
  • Is there anything "special" about this or is it just another toil...2 Answers
Janelle R.
Easy to use design and sturdy build makes this a must have for your bathroom cleaning routine. The caddy keeps it upright and ready to use and the bristles keep your commode looking clean! Good value and great quality.
Christiana B.
I like that it stores the brush, but I don't think it cleans all that well. The bristles that are supposed to clean under the rim are very stiff and not at a good angle. All that part accomplishes is splattering me and everything else with dirty water. I stopped trying to use it under the rim. The brush itself, eh, it cleans okay if you scrub at it for a while. I still could never get everything up with it. Also, you gotta make sure you shake the brush out pretty good or you'll have a puddle afterward in the base that holds it.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
The New Home Pro Toilet Bowl Brush and Caddy has a great extra long handle which makes it great for getting into those hard to reach places. Comes with that out of sight caddy and sets in a outof the way place. Bristles are made of a substance that keeps down mold and meldew and having those unwanted bacteria build ups. Great price for a great product to do those jobs that no one wants to have problems with.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
This product is great for the price. To me it does the job well and I really cannot complain. I use Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl spray, let it soak in and then use the Quickie Home Pro Toilet Bowl Brush to scrub the bowl clean. It can be hung up but that sore of grosses me out. I leave it in the caddy on the floor behind each toilet; more discreet.
Rebecca W.
San Mateo, CA
Its a must-have product if your toilet has stains after well... going number two. Easy to clean with the brush and effective. I like how you don't need another container to place the brush since we all know its dirty.
sandy m.
North Bergen, NJ
The brush and caddy are super convenient. And the brush cleans very well, either while really cleaning the bowl with Clorox or some other brand cleaner, or just a quick touch up with clean water after a flush.
Rachel S.
Dallas, GA
I have this is my guest bathroom and I find you have to scrub for at least 8 min before the toilet is really CLEAN! The brush is too stiff, not flexible, and takes forever to actually get the spots off.
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
It's not glamorous, but it gets the job done. You get out of it what you put in and it's a cheap product that allows you to clean your toilet without getting your hands dirty.
alisha l.
This toilet brush and holder are awesome no.. mess no brush falling out of its place g ma has one can't wait to buy one for the place...
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Love my toilet bowl brush cleaner and the plus of it is the caddy , so it looks nice in your bathroom.
Page J.
Saint Louis, MO
Is there anything "special" about this or is it just another toilet brush?
Gladys A.
Does this coming other colors?