#67 in Nail Clippers

Features The Deluxe Model Is Designed For High Volume Usage - E.G. Grooming Salons, Veterinary Offices Or Animal Shelters Electronic Safety Nail Clipper Utilizes Quick Sensor Technology To Avoid Cutting The Quick - The Quick Is The Part Inside The Nail Where The Blood Vessel And Nerve Endings Are Located - If You Cut Into The Quick, The Nail Will Bleed And It Will Hurt Your Pet. Red, Yellow & Green Lights Help You Know When It Is: - Red - Not Safe To Cut - Yellow - When To Proceed With Caution - Green - When It Is Safe To Clip see more...

• Do these really find the Quick?Yes! 2 Answers
  • Do they clip easily?yes they are easy to work with 5 Answers
Buy on Rakuten...
  • "i use these nail clippers to make sure that I don't cut to much off and that I don't hurt him." in 1 review
  • "These are wonderful with my dog.we have to trim his nails every month and file them down." in 1 review
Steph B.
Steph B.
I am first going to start off by saying this maybe more human error with a not so flexible dog.
My dog hates getting his nails trimmed. I purchased this item at a local dog store and tried it out. It spooked my dog with the sound, and now he afraid of them. We tried treats, but nothing has worked. One time his nail was cut too short and it bled for an hour.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Pet Lover Expert
I love these for my dogs. It makes clipping their nails easy. Not badly priced but definitely not the cheapest. Has a nice grip. I purchased on amazon. The first couple times i clipped their nails I was scared I would clip too far but now I'm a pro.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Henderson, NC
My Pomerianian - "Bling" loves to look fly. i use these nail clippers to make sure that I don't cut to much off and that I don't hurt him. It keeps him happy and very well groomed. Easy and quick and keeps me off edge from cutting too much. :-)
Ginger H.
Ginger H.
Throop, PA
These are really great for trimming your dogs nails without the price of a salon.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
These are wonderful with my dog.we have to trim his nails every month and file them down. The
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Ashland, KY
I use these clippers on my large Shepherd/lab mix as well as my moms dogs, wiener dogs. They are easy and safe to use. Would recommend them to anyone. The dogs aren't afraid of them and they enjoy getting their nails cut.
Hammond, IN
Seems like an easy product to use. The Grip is very easily to handle. Like them in black.
Kyrstin G.
Kyrstin G.
Roselle, IL
These nail clippers work pretty well. Unfortunately because my dog is so difficult with us cutting her nails we don't really put them to good use. However, they did make the job a bit easier
Madison F.
Madison F.
Denver, CO
These work so well. and I've never had any complaints! Well, from me - not from my cats. They hate getting their nails trimmed, but at least these clippers make the task a little faster!
Summer M.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Super good for cutting your dogs nails. They actually snip pretty quick! The only hard part about it is keeping your dog still.
Hammond, IN
Do they clip easily?
Angel C.
Angel C.
Do these really find the Quick?