#79 in Nail Clippers

Features The Deluxe Model Is Designed For High Volume Usage - E.G. Grooming Salons, Veterinary Offices Or Animal Shelters Electronic Safety Nail Clipper Utilizes Quick Sensor Technology To Avoid Cutting The Quick - The Quick Is The Part Inside The Nail Where The Blood Vessel And Nerve Endings Are Located - If You Cut Into The Quick, The Nail Will Bleed And It Will Hurt Your Pet. Red, Yellow & Green Lights Help You Know When It Is: - Red - Not Safe To Cut - Yellow - When To Proceed With Caution - Green - When It Is Safe To Clip see more...

QuickFinder Quickfinder Deluxe Nail Clippers
  • "i use these nail clippers to make sure that I don't cut to much off and that I don't hurt him." in 1 review
  • "These are wonderful with my dog.we have to trim his nails every month and file them down." in 1 review
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
I love these for my dogs. It makes clipping their nails easy. Not badly priced but definitely not the cheapest. Has a nice grip. I purchased on amazon. The first couple times i clipped their nails I was scared I would clip too far but now I'm a pro.
Steph B.
I am first going to start off by saying this maybe more human error with a not so flexible dog.
My dog hates getting his nails trimmed. I purchased this item at a local dog store and tried it out. It spooked my dog with the sound, and now he afraid of them. We tried treats, but nothing has worked. One time his nail was cut too short and it bled for an hour.
Nicole C.
Henderson, NC
My Pomerianian - "Bling" loves to look fly. i use these nail clippers to make sure that I don't cut to much off and that I don't hurt him. It keeps him happy and very well groomed. Easy and quick and keeps me off edge from cutting too much. :-)
Madison F.
These work so well. and I've never had any complaints! Well, from me - not from my cats. They hate getting their nails trimmed, but at least these clippers make the task a little faster!
Elizabeth H.
Ashland, KY
I use these clippers on my large Shepherd/lab mix as well as my moms dogs, wiener dogs. They are easy and safe to use. Would recommend them to anyone. The dogs aren't afraid of them and they enjoy getting their nails cut.
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
These nail clippers work pretty well. Unfortunately because my dog is so difficult with us cutting her nails we don't really put them to good use. However, they did make the job a bit easier
Sarah  A.
I love to be able to trim my dog's nails at home without having to spend extra money on a trip to the vet or groomer. SO efficient and such a great price!
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Super good for cutting your dogs nails. They actually snip pretty quick! The only hard part about it is keeping your dog still.
Tiffany A.
These are wonderful with my dog.we have to trim his nails every month and file them down. The
Fabiola E.
Hammond, IN
Seems like an easy product to use. The Grip is very easily to handle. Like them in black.
Fabiola E.
Hammond, IN
Do they clip easily?
Angel C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do these really find the Quick?