Quicken WillMaker Plus 2015 (PC)

by Quicken

Quicken WillMaker Plus 2015 (PC): Complete estate-planning software For Windows Includes wills, health care directive, power of attorney and other essential documents

Does this walk you through step by step?
Who uses this? Would you recommend?
Start your review of Quicken WillMaker Plus 2015 (PC)!
How would you rate this product?
Morgan Hill, CA
I tried this item out and I'm actually really impressed with how easy it is to use and the quality of the documents!
Samuel Peguero D01-105129, Miami Florida,1603 NW 79TH AVE, 33191-1116
Very pleased with the quality and thoroughness of the product. Fact that Health Care directive and related are part of the package made going through the entire process far simpler than we had feared.My wife and I had been discussing and researching how to go about completing these necessary documents for some time. Ours is a small estate, so we did not want to go the expense of lawyering, but still felt unsure that we understood as much as we needed to in order to take this effort upon ourselves. Having done our homework, we felt we knew what had to be done, but how precisely to do it was unclear for us. The Quicken product mapped things out for us and guided us through the process. "Helpful Information" split screen is very useful.
coatepec, Melchor ocampo #13 casa azul donde venden estambres
Exelente se los recomiendo mucho espero les sirva de algo, lo recomiendo mucho ya lo he comprado en varias ocasiones y en todas ha sido la mejor opción. Hdufufvd djd fjdjdusus djfjsuque ridvs fkfjs w ejfuejejejenejeud enedudjebebejehd edbdjdjd
Cypress, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I used quicken will maker to outline my will to give this my lawyer. I could work at home, think about how I wanted to distribute my assets and review before making a final decision. This saved me time, and money, because I had documented exactly what I wanted before I went to a lawyer.
estado de mexico
los envíos fueron difíciles por mexico un amigo me lo trajo e instalo y  no lo configuro bien por lo tnto tuvo problemas de compatibilidad con mi sistema operativo lo cual me hizo desinstalarlo y buscar otras alternativas que  pudieran funcionarme mejor
I expect it :P The worst part is not generating the documents, it needs a lot of signatures, witnesses and notary. It supouse to help you but not really make a diference about using or not using.
Lancaster, CA
Very simple user friendly software to help navigate thru what seemed a difficult process however with all the tips they provided in guiding me I feel like a pro now.
Battle Ground, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
Fairly easy to use, this Quicken Willmaker helped us navigate a challenging subject with mostly ease and simplicity. I like how we had so many choices and able to decide what was best for us. I recommend this for everyone working on making their will.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This is an amazing product affordable price great and easy to use I would recommend this product to anyone interested in getting a great product for a good price
Turbaco
Quicken willmarker lo utilicé varias veces y me gustó ahora mismo no lo utilizo pero para quienes estén buscando les digo que este es el mejor así que sigan mis consejos y verán que no se arrepentirán y por favor si alguien lo utiliza me cuenta como les va.