Quicken WillMaker Plus 2015 (PC) uploaded by Mohamed O.Quicken WillMaker Plus 2015 (PC) uploaded by somebody n.Quicken WillMaker Plus 2015 (PC) uploaded by Saira M.

BY QUICKEN #6 in Home & Office Software

Quicken WillMaker Plus 2015 (PC): Complete estate-planning software For Windows Includes wills, health care directive, power of attorney and other essential documents see more...

Adam B.
Roseland, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
i love this product.  Being able to create your will with out having to pay a lawyer for general will writing is fantastic.  there are no hidden fees or overages that are attached to the program.  for simple will writing there is no better software than quicken willmaker plus
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
Techie Expert Level 2
Love this!! I bought it for my grandparents and my parents. I was able to sit down with them and teach them and myself how to use it. An now I know we all sleep alot better at night. This laid everything out and made you think of things that the normal person would forget to write out. I now know how my grandparents and my mom (my dad passed suddenly) want to be buried, cared for, what they want done with their property, assets, and who they want to donate to ect... A it made us go out pick out plots and start paying for them now. When we lost my dad I can't tell you how bad it was. We were all consumed with sadness and heart break and then having organ donors call demanding we make decisions right now what there to donate his organs or not. It was just so overwhelming so this lays it all out for us and made us think about all the things that we don't want to think about but now that we have we are all feeling better. Highly recommend!!
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
Mia S.
No one wants to think about their own mortality , however Loan maker is a necessary program. Able to create a proper will in several capacities and feel at peace .
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH
Want to make sure you get all the goods when your loved ones pass away? Then go buy this product! You can sit your grandparents down and hover over them as they leave every last thing to you! Don't miss out on your chance.
Mason G.
Colorado Springs, CO
The software appears to be the same and both get 1 year access to NOLO Living Trust online software. Only difference is one has a book. Strange that the price fluctuates where right now the Book & Software is ACTUALLY cheaper -- go figure! Guess compare the prices and if the kit is cheaper then do that plus get a nice handy book for reference!
katheleen s.
Miami, Florida
me encanto es muy muy bueno y sencillo,lo malo fue que en mi pc no me sirvió, pero el de mi hermana si y cumplió con mis expectativas , es un poco costoso pero vale la pena compraro,lo seguiré usando y lo recomendaría,. pero realmente bueno lo recomiendo
nicole o.
Está página no es tan buena pero si me gusta por que el servicio es muy bueno
Por que las cosas no se ven como en la página y prometen pero no cumple
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Mell C.
MUITOOOOOOOOO bom , recomendo nao vai se arrepender depois vale a muito a pena comprar te garanto que nao ira se arrepender
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
Who uses this? Would you recommend?
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
Does this walk you through step by step?