BY QUICK STICKS

10 Carbs Per Stick Fast and Effective! Gluten Free 220% of Daily Vitamin C Tear open and enjoy! Imagine no more oversized pills, warm liquid drinks, or gel tubes that leave a gooey mess. Quick Sticks™ are easy to use and dissolve quickly. Just tear open the stick and pour the contents directly into your mouth to get a quick boost of glucose. ; see more...

Kyle C.
Bothell, WA
I wasn't aware that these existed until recently. I went to get my cartilage pierced, and started feeling pretty weak a few minutes later. My piercer whipped one of these puppies out and told me to eat it. He had diabetes, so that's why he knew about them. He always keeps a few on hand at the shop just in case. Not 5 minutes after eating it, I was back up and ready to go! Great emergency pick me up, and great for fixing low blood sugar!
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
I gave these out to a few children once when I had found it on sale shopping for my little cousin. She doesn't quite like sour things and makes such the face! Upon trying it, I found that it actually wasn't that sour at all! It's moderately tangy and still quite tastes like what it's supposed to. Give it a try, your child might like it.
Justine D.
Boston, MA
These are NOT CANDY! These are for treating low blood sugar for patients with diabetes. Of course it works well and I'm glad to tell my patients there's a new product other than the gross tablets that were the only other option before!
Ashlyn J.
West Monroe, LA
I personally don't use these, but I have a friend who is diabetic and uses them. She says they are awesome. They taste awesome and not like the original glucose tablets.
Amber S.
Mansfield , TX
My boyfriend is a diabetic and has had to use these on occasion. They work but not as well or as quickly as other glucose products.
Ashley D.
These would be perfect to have on the go for when my sugar gets low, especially when I'm stuck in class for such long periods of time
Hannah w.
Kewanee, IL
I use to eat these with my sister when i was younger. They are sour and fruity. They are like healthier versions Of pixie sticks.
Meagan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not so sure this would taste good but i eould try it And check it out :) where can i dind it st
Alleyna S.
Bleh. My sister uses these. I think they're weird and yucky. To each their own. Not a fan.
Really tasty, I absolutely recommend these for something sour, they get your taste pumping!