BY QUICK SHINE

New! Its Like a New Floor in a Bottle! Wood Floors and more!   Long lasting protection and shine for wood, tile and hard-surface flooring Quick Shine® Floor Finish gives your floors an instant, deep, rich glow - quick and easy!  It is a premium product developed from advanced polymer technology and was specifically formulated for gloss and durability in high traffic areas such as schools, churches and hospitals.  So don t just clean it, Quick Shine it! Squirt and spread Dries in 15 minutes Enough for 500 Square Feet Holloway House Quick Shine® Quality Floor Care Since 1962 No bucket... No Mess... Hardwood Laminate Marble Linoleum Tile Environmentally friendly Cleaner made in the USA see more...

• Can this be used on Laminate Wood Floors?1 Answers
Mikayla S.
I love this product. I use a swiffer wet jet and wet a fresh clean mop pad and then squirt the product on the floor and let it dry for 15 mins. The shine is immaculate, I will always repurchase.
Tokie U.
Kentwood, MI
I purchased this product and made the mistake of using it on laminate floors. HUGE mistake!!! The floor buckled, although it did revert by the next morning. The point of this is READ the label.
Claudia P.
Los angeles, CA
Beyond happy with this product. Love the after shine to my floor. So easy to use I bought mines at Walmart for under 6 bucks.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
This product is great!!! My floors have never looked better! I would definitely purchase again.
Syble G.
Can this be used on Laminate Wood Floors?