BY QUI

Qui is the world’s first crystal clear Extra-Añejo Tequila. Having been aged for over three years in Bordeaux and American Whisky barrels, Qui embodies an incredibly rich flavor, aroma and character. After aging, Qui undergoes a proprietary filtration creating the smoothest finish and none of the burn associated with most tequilas. see more...

Kristen M.
Spartanburg , SC
This tequila is one of the best I've ever tasted. It's real, 100% agave. They basically age it in whiskey barrels and finish off the aging in Bordeaux casks. Then they filter it until it's clear. This leaves a clean and smooth taste and is absolutely the best.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
The tequila that trumps all others. This clear tequila was created to prevent harsh smelling alcohol that burns as you sip. With hints of sweet floral, honey and butterscotch this light tequila is a dream to drink. It’s clear that it has a good high end quality. It not cheap but it’s worth the price - especially if you don’t like strong liquor.
Danielle R.
By far, the BEST tequila I’ve tasted!! If you have. It tried Qui, it’s a must! Great value for the size and quality, and it is the smoothest tasting tequila I’ve ever had! This is the tequila I will be buying for years to come, super impressed!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Honestly I didn’t think this is any better or worse than the 15 dollar 2L bottle of tequila. It even has a barrel taste which I’m not a huge fan of. I’ll stick to my other tequila until I find something better lol
Christie R.
The smoothest tequila made and it’s not sold in very many stores. It is triple filtered.