BY QUEST NUTRITION #45 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

20g Protein Only 1g Sugar 2 No Artificial Sweeteners 3 No Gluten Containing Ingredients They said that this bar couldn t be made but we finally did it. It s delicious food packed with protein that makes no compromises. Just read our ingredients and you ll see. You are intense. You are obsessed. You are not normal. You say yes when others say no. You rise while others sleep. You are better today than yesterday. You do what others will not. You control your destiny. You are on a Quest. NEVER STOP. 12 - 2.12oz Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 25.44oz 888-212-0601 *Isomalto-Oligosaccharides are Prebiotic Fibers derived from plant sources. see more...

Madeline W.
Brackettville, TX
Quest bars are anazing! They have lots of protein low in carbs high in fiber, and not a lot of sugar grams. They have so many different flavors of the bars that anybody could find one that they like they also make peanut butter cups which are delicious and protein powder that you would put in water or milk that tastes very good. The bars are pretty filling considered that they're small most of them are between 150 calories to 210. I like to personally warm mine up in the microwave for a few seconds just so it gets a little more tender.  If the bar has chocolate, white chocolate or any fruit in it, it kind of warms that up to and it makes it gooey and good. My only complaint is that they are very expensive one bar is $3 at gas stations or grocery stores.
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
These are most definitely my husband and I"s go to when we are in a crunch for a meal, or snack.  I would say it is healthier than the alternative, fast food.  The taste is actually delicious and you are getting filled up with good protein!  I do recommend this bar, and their others, to many!
Hannah S.
My daily pre or post workout bar! Quest bars are an easy, healthy, sugar-free option, and oh so delicious! I purchase them from Target to Trader Joe's. I love how tasty they are. The only downside would be getting them out of the packaging and how they stick to it a bit. Overall, they are my go-to daily bar!
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
These are great bars with great nutrition profile, but they are always talked up SO much that I always feel a little let down when I eat them. I think these are best for people that do more strength training as opposed to endurance exercise, but I still like to eat them in a pinch.
Erinn L.
This flavor right here along with the cookies and cream are ALWAYS in my kitchen. It is the perfect snack that fills me up and doesn’t have me starving in 30 minutes! I love the chunks in the bar that help break up that typical protein bar texture! I recommend these to a lot of people
Karina D.
Midland
I️ am a fan of quest bars but they definitely taste like a protein bar. It’s tastier than some of the other products I’ve tried. Some pros are the flavor. If you’re trying to be healthy and have a sweet tooth this will definitely take care of it. A con for me would be how hard they get if unwrapped and the protein flavor they do have.
Camille M.
Webb, AL
I love eating quest bars for breakfast or a quick snack in between classes. They are very filling and they taste great so it’s great if I don’t have time for a whole meal at breakfast. Most flavors that I have tried have been very good and I will continue to buy them
bianca r.
Foodie Expert
YUM! love this stuff! saw it online and i was not disappointed i really like the way it taste but i also like how you can bake it and make different things out of it ; i put it in the oven and make cookies ;) Healthy and Yummy Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Rocky Road
Erin M.
I love the high protein, high fiber, and moderate fat I get in a convenient bar! I think the price can be a bit high, but when I find a product I consistently reach for every day I will spend the money! Worth it to get the fiber and protein!
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snacks in the world they are made with a certain sugar that passes threw the body or breaks down differently. They also usually have about 20g of protein and have usually 200cal. Love these!!! Just as good as a candy bar!!!