BY QUEST NUTRITION #51 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

20g Protein Only 1g Sugar 2 No Artificial Sweeteners 3 No Gluten Containing Ingredients They said that this bar couldn t be made but we finally did it. It s delicious food packed with protein that makes no compromises. Just read our ingredients and you ll see. You are intense. You are obsessed. You are not normal. You say yes when others say no. You rise while others sleep. You are better today than yesterday. You do what others will not. You control your destiny. You are on a Quest. NEVER STOP. 12 - 2.12oz Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 25.44oz 888-212-0601 *Isomalto-Oligosaccharides are Prebiotic Fibers derived from plant sources. see more...

Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Martinez, CA
My ultimate favorite!!!! I love this kind it tastes like a choclate brownie, but a little bit chewy, Quest Bars are perfect after and before a workout, and when im craving something sweet I just eat one of these and it takes my sweet tooth away, I love these bars and will probably never stop eating them. Yummm.
Leigha T.
Leigha T.
Ludowici, GA
Quest bars is one of the few protein bars that I actually enjoy eating. The ratio between protein, carbs, and fat is awesome!! It tastes delicious and feels like you are cheating on your diet! I have tried many of the flavors but I love the ones with chocolate pieces in it.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
This Double Chocolate Chunk Protein QuestBar was so good! I put mine in the microwave for like 10 seconds and for it all warm and soft. It is also good just on the go. Not to mention all the protein in it! I use mine as a meal replacement bar.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
QuestBars...YES!!! By far our favorite after gym snack. The only downfall is they are sooo expensive. My husband and I have a deal: if you skip out on the gym for the day, no QuestBar for you. I'll get my but up and to the gym for a QuestBar!
Laila S.
Laila S.
De todos los sabores esta es mi favorita!! Me encanta porque son fáciles de llevar a todos lados y las puedes cargar fácilmente en la cartera,lo que yo hago es cuando estoy en la casa las calientas un poco en el sartén y quedan divinasss 😍
Mary N.
Mary N.
Spring, Tx
These are great nutrition bars. They pack a lot of protein and are very low carb. They are also delicious! I purchased these to be a quick meal replacement on my low carb diet. I highly recommend these and all of the flavors!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
Best tasting protein bars I've ever tried! They're slightly more expensive, but the taste is well-worth the money. They're filling and aren't too chewy or grainy like other protein bars. Almost taste like a cookie.
Jordanne F.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love Quest bars! All of the flavors are good. I think these are a great snack, and I have also used them as a breakfast replacement before. They can be a bit pricey, so I am always looking for them on sale!
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Meraux, LA
These protein bars are such a treat!! Seriously, it does not even seem like you're eating a protein bar! When I wake up a pop one of these babies in the microwave and it taste like heaven!!
Lilly G.
Lilly G.
Gilbert , AZ
I love the quest brand and bars. Most protein bars are chalky and leave bad after tastes. These however range in many flavors I recommend the chocolate as well as the Oreo!