BeveragesProtein ShakesQuest Nutrition
Quest Protein Shakes - Chocolate

Quest Protein Shakes - Chocolate

by Quest Nutrition

Quest Protein Shakes Chocolate - Enjoy a creamy and delicious Quest® shake with 30g of protein, 3g of carbs, and only 1g of sugar. It?s naturally flavored and non-GMO ? all you have to do is drink up! 30g Protein, 4g Net Carbs, 1g Sugar.GLUTEN FREEIngredients:Ingredients: WATER, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE. CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF THE FOLLOWING: COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SUNFLOWER OIL, NATURAL FLAVORS, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, SALT, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, TRISODIUM PHOSPHATE, GELLAN GUM, SUCRALOSE.

Assembled Product Weight: 8.73 lbs

Size: 132 fl oz

Food Form: Liquids

Flavor: Chocolate

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.06 x 4.98 x 6.06 Inches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quest Protein Shakes - Chocolate!
Nathanny Christiny C.
Kent, WA
Quest Protein Shakes - Chocolate uploaded by Nathanny Christiny C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
As part of my routine I always have a ready protein shake before gym, which is very early so no time to make. This one taste amazing! Great strong chocolate flavor and enough protein to keep my muscle and energy pumping through my workout.
Kara D.
Quest Protein Shakes - Chocolate uploaded by Kara D.
As someone that has to try to get enough protein in my diet, I often turn to these types of on the go protein shakes. I have tried many brands trying to find the kind I enjoy most. Quest has the BEST protein bars, so when I saw these, I had to try them. They pack a ton of protein and nutrients at a reasonable price. They are quick and easy for busy bees like me. The texture is what I'd consider a little "lighter" than most shakes, closer to a water-like texture versus most protein shakes that seem to be thicker than whole milk. The taste is 10/10! The Chocolate taste is perfect to curb sweet tooths but not too rich for someone that isn't a huge sweets person. Highly recommend!
Gail G.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I got this product to try after surgery and for the price was worth a shot. I was surprised that the flavor was good and didn't have a chalky taste or odd aftertaste to them. Quest Protein Shakes - Chocolate
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
These would absolutely be 5 stars except I have my go to protein. These aren’t chalky like some protein shakes and are really creamy. I got these in a rush because I forgot to pack my normal protein, but I really like these. I will consider repurchasing if I’m in a pinch and need something.
Jessica D.
Shawsville, VA
Purchased at: Target
As a bariatric patient I try many different protein shakes and try on them to hit my goals. This is my first time trying the quest chocolate and it’s disgusting. Has a weird after taste, I can’t finish it and disappointed I wasted money. In my opinion, pay the extra one or two bucks for premier or fair life.
Dariya A.
Odessa, TX
Quest Protein Shakes - Chocolate uploaded by Dariya A.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Not a bad rate for such a low in calories and high in protein product! I would recommend to have it right after work out or put it in the blender with banana or any other fruit of your choice. It is a quick replenishment for your body!

Looking for your answer?