Quest Protein Powder - Salted Carmel (907 g)

by Quest

A protein powder so delicious, you might just think it’s your cheat day. Sweet caramel flavor with a pinch of salty overtones in every sip.

Has anyone tried this?! I have the vanilla and like it but wanting to try a new flavor! What are your thoughts? Flavor and texture.
Has anyone tried to make protein pancakes with this flavor?
Start your review of Quest Protein Powder - Salted Carmel (907 g)!
How would you rate this product?
Emily L.
Pittsburgh
Quest Protein Powder - Salted Carmel (907 g) uploaded by Emily L.
It’s good, but it’s not my favorite flavor. It’s sweet so I don’t use this one too often. It’s good to mix into a little bit of iced offer though for a bit of flavor and protein!
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
This Quest protein powder is sooo good. Like all Quest protein powder, it mixes well without any graininess and doesn't have a sucralose aftertaste. I think it tastes better with almond milk than water, and I mix it in a blender bottle. I love this flavor for mixing with iced coffee - it tastes like something you can get from Starbucks! It's expensive, but if you look on Amazon or other websites, you can usually find it a bit cheaper.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
So delicious flavor for protein powder 🤤. I love sweet and salty combination. This is perfectly hitting the spot. I like to use it in my coffee for additional protein boost and instead of sweetener and creamer. It's an anabolic coffe! Delicious
Kathleen E.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Quest is such a great brand of protein powder as far as taste. I have tried several flavors, but the salted caramel is my favorite. It mixes well in a shaker cup and is not gritty. Several flavors to choose from.
Madison A.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Quest and just recently bought an assortment of their different protein powders and this one tastes amazing! It tastes like I'm cheating and I could get use to drinking one of these a day!
Michelle P.
Largo, FL
The Quest Protein Powders all deliver thick quality shakes. The Salted Caramel is definitely my favorite of all the flavors. I love using this flavor to makes waffles or even mixing with a small amount of water to create a pudding like texture and it tastes just like cookie dough! Highly recommend. I'm not sure why it is so expensive on the Quest website but if you shop around a bit you can find this for a good price.
Alina A.
Saginaw, MI
Wow, I usually am pretty plain Jane when it comes to protein powder going for vanilla 90% of the time but THIS was worth branching out for. I had with almond milk. it dissolved just fine in a blender bottle and the flavor was great! I plan to get a full container after trying a sample size.
Alexandra M.
Amherst, MA
This is my favorite flavor of the quest protein powders! I love putting a scoop of this in my smoothies, the taste is so good and masks any vegetable taste i add to the smoothie which is great!
maddie W.
Macomb, MI
i love the taste of this and have already rebought some after just getting my first container
Jennifer H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite protein powder from quest. I use the salted caramel once or twice a week with iced coffee. It is thicker than other protein powders which makes it great for making blended drinks