HealthFitness & NutritionNutrition BarsQuest Nutrition
Quest Protein Bars - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

Quest Protein Bars - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

This craveable oatmeal cookie flavor packs chunks of chocolate flavor, cinnamon and gluten free oats that dare you to eat just one.

I've tried similar protein bars before, how are these compared to "level 1" bars or similar brands?
Are this bars good?
Start your review of Quest Protein Bars - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip!
Monica S.
Quest Protein Bars - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip uploaded by Monica S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a perfect protein packed snack. I always carry one with me in case I get hungry on the go!! They are perfect for any lifestyle and taste DELICIOUS! Seriously so yummy! On top of that they are satisfying! I highly recommend them! If this flavor doesn't appeal they offer a ton of different options!
Ronnie B.
Verona, Kentucky
Quest and I have quite the love and  relationship. I always try to find that one flavor that helps me get through the day. So far though, Quest has been doing me wrong. Now maybe Quest bars are an acquired taste which I don't have. Everyone's taste is different so maybe..

However, this bar tasted nothing like the flavor it portrayed itself to be. A far cry from chocolatr chip oatmeal. The chocolate chips was the one saving grace that kept me eating this as they were chocolate chips and you can't mess up chocolate chips. Everything else was just hard to get through.

It tasted like protein and I am sure this helped my protein levels for the day, but it really just tasted like they put no effort into the flavor profiles of it. I could deal with the texture and everything else, but the flavor was very off-putting to say the least but I won't give up on the fight on finding a tasty quest bar!

Cons: Lack of oatmeal taste
Pros: Chocolate chips and protein factor

Cons: Lack of oatmeal taste
Pros: Chocolate chips and protein factor
Elianna S.
Palmdale
amazing product! has great taste and texture love that it’s low and calories and comes in different flavors as well
Jamie D.
Nicholasville, KY
Love this flavor! I'm obsessed with all these bars in general but this flavor is in my top five
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,204 reviews
These are a great tasting bar but they are pretty expensive, they are low carb and high protein so they should fit into about any diet. They also are available in a variety of flavors!! I really like them but not the price!! If you are looking for a good protein bar this is it!!
Shelby H.
Towson, MD
I really like this protein bar it keeps me feeling full and has great flavor and nutritional content. I really like that quest has a variety of flavors and continues to release new flavors to keep me interested. I will keep buying these products.
Sophia G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I used to eat these almost every day! I love the chocolate chunks so much. I like how there is real oats in them too. These are perfect for a meal replacement. They keep me full for a long time. Perfect for Atkins!
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
According to my nutritionist my nightly snack should be a protein bar. I pop one of these in the oven on broil for 90 seconds and voila it's like a fresh baked warm cookie without the guilt!
Meredith S.
Decatur, IL
This is my favorite protein bar by far. I love the Quest protein bars because their macros are better than a lot of the other protein bars (less fat than most of them). These also seem to be pretty moist compared to some others. These are pretty similar to the cookie dough ones in taste, in my opinion, but I love them both.
JuliAnn O.
Warminster, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
These satisfy my sweat craving and my oatmeal craving in one product. I’ve been keto for a year and they are my go to when I need something sweet and/or I’m on the go. Also make a good low carb movie snack!