Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake

by Quest

We think everyone deserves a slice of birthday cake on any day for any occasion. The Birthday Cake Quest Bar is one of our most fan-requested flavors and we can’t wait for you to join the party. Bite into the celebratory taste of frosted birthday cake and let your cravings take you #OnAQuest.

24g Carbs – 14g Fiber – 6g Erythritol = 4g Net Carbs

DESCRIPTION
America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

INGREDIENTS
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber, Erythritol, Water,  Palm Kernel Oil, Almonds, Natural Flavors, Sodium Caseinate. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sea Salt, Gum Arabic, Spirulina extract (color), Red Cabbage extract (color), Turmeric extract (color), Radish extract (color), Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin.

CONTAINS: MILK, ALMONDS

PROCESSED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES EGGS, PEANUTS, SOY, WHEAT, AND OTHER TREE NUTS.

Allergens: CONTAINS: MILK, ALMONDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake!
Ocoee, FL
Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake uploaded by reuben E.
Purchased at: Walmart
My 1st Quest bar and it was good. I've had protein bars in the past and they sucked. Of course the ones that taste good and worse then a actual Snickers and high in carbs. As for this one was only 4 net carbs compared to others. For the taste, its lived up to the name and hype! I even had my girlfriend try and like it. I'll definitely buy this for when I have a sweet tooth and on the go. [product:quest®-protein-bar-birthday-cake]
The packaging is eye-catching, and the look of the bar itself is enticing (I mean, who doesn't love rainbow sprinkles?). The taste, to me, was extremely disappointing. I'm aware of the aftertaste of protein bars but this was turned up to an unappealing level. Practically medicinal - not a fun mid-morning snack.
Ozark, AL
These protein bars are so so good and they are my all time favorite! The other flavors I haven’t tried yet but I really want to try them because they all sound good. They are lower in sugar and calories than most other bars out there! I definitely recommend
grand rapids
The birthday cake flavor is actually pretty good. It tastes like the whey protein powder so if you don’t like that taste I wouldn’t recommend getting it. It is filling though and it’s perfect as my go to breakfast for school
Seattle, WA
This is my new favorite protein bar! The taste is amazing and the calories fat and sugars isn’t awful for how great it tastes. It is a little expensive, but I think it’s worth it for what I get!
Louisville , KY
Oh my gosh I love this! It does have a slightly sweeter taste than some of the others. It keeps me full, fits into my keto diet, doesn't raise my blood sugar and is awesome!
Medford, NY
Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake uploaded by Jessica P.
I always like to keep some of these in my desk at work because they are perfect to eat for a quick lunch/meal replacement. It has 21 grams of protein, <1 gram sugar and 14 grams of fiber per bar. The taste is okay, nothing special, what you would expect from a protein bar.
Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake uploaded by Naya N.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I’ve been keto for almost a year and whenever I have urges around that time of the month I always reach for quest bars. They’re so delicious and hit that sweet spot.
Elkridge , MD
Purchased at: Vitamin Shoppe
I love this bar. After eating about two or three, you get use to the taste. It doesn’t taste chalky like other bars. The flavor is great and you think your cheating. I would highly recommend the birthday cake quest protein bar.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snack for kids and the whole family! The sweetness is perfect and it taste great. My kids love it and can't get enough of it! It's perfect for snacks and for on the go. I would definitely love to buy this again. Great value and very affordavle

Looking for your answer?