Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake

by Quest

We think everyone deserves a slice of birthday cake on any day for any occasion. The Birthday Cake Quest Bar is one of our most fan-requested flavors and we can’t wait for you to join the party. Bite into the celebratory taste of frosted birthday cake and let your cravings take you #OnAQuest.

24g Carbs – 14g Fiber – 6g Erythritol = 4g Net Carbs

DESCRIPTION
America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

INGREDIENTS
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber, Erythritol, Water,  Palm Kernel Oil, Almonds, Natural Flavors, Sodium Caseinate. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sea Salt, Gum Arabic, Spirulina extract (color), Red Cabbage extract (color), Turmeric extract (color), Radish extract (color), Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin.

CONTAINS: MILK, ALMONDS

PROCESSED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES EGGS, PEANUTS, SOY, WHEAT, AND OTHER TREE NUTS.

Allergens: CONTAINS: MILK, ALMONDS

Guys, is the Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake tasty as it looks ? Or nah? #proteinbar #fitness #healthyfood #Voxbox
Start your review of Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake!
Codi M.
San Marcos, TX
Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake uploaded by Codi M.
Purchased at: Target
This is a very chewy bar, i’m personally not a fan of its texture. The flavor is good, not too sweet. The bar itself isn’t very visually appealing but it does help curb hunger!
Maggie M.
Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake uploaded by Maggie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started a keto diet in February, and these bars have been a savior! They’re only around 4 net carbs a bar, fill you up, and I also used one as a birthday cake this year! Haha. Usually for an everyday flavor, I really enjoy the cookie dough flavor as well.
Kristy B.
1,329 reviews
Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake uploaded by Kristy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best Quest bar flavor I’ve ever tried, it’s not super chalky tasting like most protein bars are and it definitely tastes like cake!
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake uploaded by Andrea A.
Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok so I’m doing Dirty Keto which means my ADD tail can’t stick to a normal diet however! 17lbs later it’s working for me! That being said! One day I was ready explode I needed something so Bad! And this bar actually taste like raw birthday cake! It’s so good! I usually can’t stomach any of these type products but these helped me get my fix and stay remotely in the right direction! Plus pretty packaging! I need a 12 step program! I buy products that are so pretty on the outside but this one happens to be both! It’s delish! Give it a try!Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake
Olynsie M.
Briarwood, NY
Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake uploaded by Olynsie M.
Great protein bar. Tastes like a candy bar and doesnt have that "protein powder" taste 😆 It isn't overly sweet and actually looks like a piece of birthday cake... But in bar form. It's only 180 calories so it's a great snack. Right now its coming in handy for studying for finals.
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
The texture gets me so I heat them up and eat them with a spoon. But the flavors are good!
Christin M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake uploaded by Christin M.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve eaten a lot of protein bars in my day and I have to say Quest bars are by far my favorite. The Birthday Cake bar may not taste like a piece of cake but it’s really good and low carb at that. I grab one of these in the morning when I don’t have time for breakfast and have been known to eat one for lunch but they are so good.
Nicole C.
Carrollton, KY
These protein bars are so so good and they are my all time favorite! The other flavors I haven’t tried yet but I really want to try them because they all sound good. They are lower in sugar and calories than most other bars out there! I definitely recommend
Le P.
Mansfield, OH
Quest® Protein Bar Birthday Cake uploaded by Le P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I’ve been keto for almost a year and whenever I have urges around that time of the month I always reach for quest bars. They’re so delicious and hit that sweet spot.
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
These taste pretty good, and almost identical to a birthday cake flavor. I like the fact that they’re low in carb because I’m doing keto. The macros are also good and they satisfy my sweet pith craving. They’re easily available and most gas stations and grocery stores carry them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia Ximena A.