Quest Peanut Butter Cups

by Quest Nutrition

Quest Peanut Butter Cups satisfy your sweet tooth with less than 1g of sugar, 11g of protein, and 1g of net carbs per serving. Can you believe it? Take a bite and find out for yourself. Quest Nutrition began in a small personal kitchen and grew into a global phenomenon. By providing people with high protein, lower in net carb and sugar bars, Quest has been able to expand into protein cookies, chips, pizzas, and more. Join Quest in celebrating the foods you crave working for you, not against you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quest Peanut Butter Cups!
Erin B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: Target
OH.MY.GOD. I am FINALLY trying the Quest Peanut Butter Cups and wow. My favorite candy is Reese’s cups so I was reallllly worried about how a healthier version would taste in comparison, and let me just say, I shouldn’t have been. Is it as good as a Reese’s? Ehhh maybe not quite, but it is a darn good replacement for them! Now to keep myself from eating the rest of the box… #onaquest #questnutrition #quest #reeses #compare #comparison #peanutbuttercup #peanutbutter #chocolate #delicious #protein #highprotein #yum #snack #candy #healthycandy
Betsy K.
These are so delicious. They are filled with protein and healthy ingredients. A delicious indulgence with zero guilt. Must try!
Lily Y.
Seattle
Quest Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Lily Y.
These are amazing. They taste like candy that are so much healthier. They are low in sugar. These are my treat when I need something not so bad for me. These are available in a lot of grocery stores which makes it great. They are more expensive than normal peanut butter cups.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Quest Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Candace K.
Purchased at: Target
These are really delicious 😋. The best lowcarb/keto friendly peanut butter cups i have tried. No weird after taste like a lot of protein bars/sweets. These are my new favorite for when I have a sweet tooth.
heather A.
Beverly Hills, FL
I've been doing keto and crave sweets, this is my go to! love the taste and certainly carves my craving! Next best thing to the real ones!
Joshua M.
Delray Beach, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok so I'm a huge name brand peanut butter cup fan but I know that it's a guilty pleasure snack for me and I can't have it too often. I happened to browse in 7-11 and say Quest, which I am familiar with, peanut butter cups. I said heck why not. Not only do these taste amazing and dare I say better but they are great for my post workout. Now my guilty pleasure has become a workout routine and I feel good knowing it's good for me. There is no dryness that comes from some other whey protein snacks and the calories are low enough to double up on. They taste best when just out of the fridge. If I could I would give this 10 stars.
Marcela O.
If you like bland chocolate and bland peanut butter, then these are for you. I know these are targeted as low carbs and low sugar but honestly they dont taste like anything and the peanut butter filling does not even have a peanut butter flavor. They might have "protein" but if I want bland, I may as well eat spinach since that actually has protein. If you want a better tasting low carb/low in sugar treat, I'd suggest the PB cups from Lily's or Choc Zero any day over Quest. I like most of Quest's products, however, these were not it for me.
Nia N.
Quest Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Nia N.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are incredible! I’ve been doing my best to cut out refined sugar, but I missed sweet treats that didn’t require a ton of work on my part. These are available at the grocer for only $1-2 apiece, and you can also get them in 4-packs at the store (I got mine at a store called Hyvee), or 12-packs online (I found these at Amazon). I will definitely continue buying these. They are an incredible substitute for the refined sugar version, and are excellent if you’re keto, diabetic etc. Can’t recommend these enough!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
1,084 reviews
Quest Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Amber N.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are absolutely amazing. I added these to my walmart just to try and now I'm hooked. They taste just as good as a regular peanut butter cup. No chalk after taste, not bitter at all . Creamy and sweet just like you expect and hope for with this type of snack.
Tracey B.
Greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
I love peanut butter more than any other food in the world. These are a great sub for reeces cups for anyone loving the low carb lifestyle but still needs a treat. The price is comparable to other low carb/keto snacks. I will definitely buy again. Quest Peanut Butter Cups

Looking for your answer?