BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Cocoa Butter, Dried Raspberries, Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

• I have been wanting to try protein bars ,.does this one ;has tast...1 Answers
  • Do these have a strong protein taste to them or do the flavors hi...2 Answers
  • Are they any good?? I've have seen them and I have been thinking ...1 Answers
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love Quest bars, and best of all they fit into my keto diet. This flavor is one of my favorites. The taste is impeccable. I find it so hard to believe how little sugar and carbs are in this. I personally only eat these as a dessert and usually only eat half a bar at a time.  These are perfect to kill a sweet tooth or satisfy me if I do not feel satiated with my dinner. Lastly, the best thing about these bars is that there is NO SOY!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FOOD COMPANIES IN THE U.S. STOP PUTTING SOY IN EVERYTHING!!!
Kimberly P.
CASA GRANDE, AZ
I eat keto and typically only eat fresh foods. I have been looking for snacks that I can have on the go so i decided to try these. Overall it was good but had a bit of a “diet” taste to it. I thought it might be covered in white chocolate, but it is not. I would buy it again if the snore flavor was unavailable.
Brittany V.
Camillus, NY
This was the first Quest bar I tried. Amazing. It's the reason I've tried the other flavors. Still my favorite. Nice chewy texture and chunks of white chocolate sweetness! Without the added sugar! Win, win.
Amanda C.
Easley, SC
Best flavor!  Quest bars always tastes great and have 0 added sugars. It's hard to find a protein bar that is equal in protein & carbs but these fit the bill!

I have not found a better protein bar and will stick to what I love and I know is good.  Stick them in the microwave for a few seconds to have a warm gooey snack!
Gilberto L.
Quest, quest, quest. You were my best friend before my vegan days and when I would hit the gym routinely. Would recommend but would also recommend quest to go vegan so you can appeal to a bigger market.
Kristy P.
I love the protein and fiber-based quest bars. The white chocolate raspberry is my favorite. They tend to be a little hard, so I recommend heating them up in the microwave for about 5-10 seconds. Once warmed up a little, they are a delicious, healthy treat!
Kelly C.
Can’t get enough of these bars. This flavor is my absolute favorite! It actually reminds me of cheesecake with raspberry topping. I even like it better As is then when you microwave it!! So good
Taylor J.
Drayton, ND
Quest bars are literally my ride or die. I will always have a couple in my purse, in my car, every where I go. They are soooooo good oh my god. Most protien bars are chalky and too dry but not these! This flavor is especially my favorite. It has actual pieces of dried rasberries in it and man when I tell you it's to die for I'm not joking!! It's so rich in flavor and actually taste like you're eating a desert. But the protien in these are amazing, perfect for right after the gym, or for a meal replacement (I wouldn't recommend only eating that) but it's definitely a good way to get your daily protien in. I love to heat these up in the morning and eat it for breakfast. Soooo good.
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
Quest bars overall are great for a good form of protein! I loved having this for a quick grab and go snack or add some fruit for a meal replacement. This flavor was my absolute favorite, but white chocolate & raspberry anything is hard to beat. I don't know if it is the whey protein in Quest bars, but I did have to stop eating them. I felt ill after eating them, like the queasy feeling of taking vitamins on an empty stomach. If your body handles whey protein well, these are great bars!
Sandy L.
Honolulu, HI
Quest bars are my favorite go-to protein bars! I usually am pretty picky with protein bars since I can't stand the way some taste, but Quest never fails me! I normally get mine in a box from GNC or bodybuilding.com. I took away a star because while I do like the way this tastes (love the white chocolate chunks) I personally dislike the seedy raspberries that you can taste in them (sometimes gets stuck in your teeth)
alexandra r.
Newton, KS
Do these have a firm or super soft consistency?
nicki s.
Vardaman, MS
How do these taste and where do I find these?
Bethany S.
Monmouth, OR
Do these have a strong protein taste to them or do the flavors hide the protein taste pretty well?
Emily M.
Little Rock, AR
Are these any good? I have been wanting to get these
Miguel O.
Orlando, FL
Are they any good?? I've have seen them and I have been thinking about getting them but wasn't sure!