BY QUEST NUTRITION #44 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Cocoa Butter, Dried Raspberries, Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

• I have been wanting to try protein bars ,.does this one ;...1 Answers
  • Do these have a strong protein taste to them or do the fl...2 Answers
  • Are they any good?? I've have seen them and I have been t...1 Answers
Kimberly P.
Casa Grande, AZ
I eat keto and typically only eat fresh foods. I have been looking for snacks that I can have on the go so i decided to try these. Overall it was good but had a bit of a “diet” taste to it. I thought it might be covered in white chocolate, but it is not. I would buy it again if the snore flavor was unavailable.
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
I’ve tried a lot of the Quest Bars and this flavor is one of my favorites. The texture of this protein bar is not my number one choice, but they are yummy. They have very low sugar which is important to me and I love the white chocolate chips in these. The high protein is the best thing about these.
Alisha S.
Bellingham
This was my absolute favorite bar for SOOOO long. I was doing competitions at the time and this felt like a treat I could have, or a quick meal on the go.
UNTIL... I started getting them and they were old and hard EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don’t know if it was the GNC I was buying them from or not but it has totally turned me off of them.
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Quest takes the prize in these protein bars. They have so many flavors to choose from. Some are more grainy than others but i love this one. It can be considered a bit sweet but as someone who craves sweets occasionally, this is the perfect post gym snack.
shauna A.
Troy
I love to cut these protein bars up and bake them in the oven for 10 minutes. It makes a nice cookie! My only complaint and reason for not giving 5 stars is that sometimes they are just too sweet. A little less of the sugar alcohols and I would give this a complete 5 star rating.
Aly F.
Normal
One of my favorite quest bars for sure. Doesn’t have the protein bar texture so that’s nice. I always get these from vitamin shoppe of GNC. This is always a nice treat to have. I’ve gotten a few of my friends to try them and they love them.
Megan A.
I eat on the “if it meets your macros” diet and these protein bars fit perfectly into the carb / fat / protein ratio that I eat. I find myself going through these like crazy because they are super continent and keep me full.
Michelle P.
I have been doing Keto for a few weeks now and let me tell you, this bar has been a life saver. There arent many low carb, sweets out there that are quick, easy AND keto friendly, so when I discovered these, I fell in love! They taste delicious and contain only 5 net carbs. I buy these on the daily and would recommend them to anyone looking for a low carb, high fiber treat.
Amanda C.
Easley, SC
Best flavor!  Quest bars always tastes great and have 0 added sugars. It's hard to find a protein bar that is equal in protein & carbs but these fit the bill!

I have not found a better protein bar and will stick to what I love and I know is good.  Stick them in the microwave for a few seconds to have a warm gooey snack!
Diane W.
I love quest bars and this one is my favorite flavor! Too bad it’s one of the rarer ones in stores. It’s the perfect amount of tanginess and sweetness, and I love the substantial chunks of white chocolate mixed in. It doesn’t make me gassy like other protein bars, another big plus haha. Definitely recommend trying out this flavor.
alexandra r.
Newton, KS
Do these have a firm or super soft consistency?
nicki s.
Vardaman, MS
How do these taste and where do I find these?
Bethany S.
Monmouth, OR
Do these have a strong protein taste to them or do the flavors hide the protein taste pretty well?
Ma.khristine D.
las pinas
I have been wanting to try protein bars ,.does this one ;has taste or just simply like that?
Emily M.
Little Rock, AR
Are these any good? I have been wanting to get these

back