BY QUEST NUTRITION #77 in Protein Supplements

We've transformed casein and whey protein isolates into impossibly delicious flavors that are distinctly Quest. Shake up Quest Protein Powder with 8oz of water for a decadent post-workout shake or use it as a #CookClean ingredient swap to transform a carb-heavy cheat into a protein-reach treat. Quest Protein Powder has an incredibly high protein-to-calories percentage because we don't add unnecessary ingredients. It's just amazing taste and excellent nutrition.

Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein), Natural Flavors. Contains less than 2% of the following: Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia), Salt, Carrageenan, Sucralose.

Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
I've tried a few protein powders and this one is much tastier than others. I have it in the Salted Caramel flavor, but it isn't one I'd recommend. However, this one and the Strawberry are very delicious and it does help to fill you up for a few hours. I like to mix it with almond milk to give it more nutrition and fuller taste. I haven't tried baking or cooking with it yet, but I hope to soon!
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
Love Quest Protein powder! I've tried vanilla and chocolate and both were very tasty.  I also like that they don't make my shakes that wierd texture that many other protein powders do! It's also great to have the option to bake with this product.  I have not tried baking with it yet, but love that the website has tons of recipes and ideas!
Abby P.
This is my favorite protein powder I have used. I mix it in everything from my morning coffee to my Greek yogurt. I make lattes with it! It's delicious with unsweetened vanilla almond milk with a dash of cinnamon. I purchase it off of amazon. The only thing I don't like about it is it tends to clump up in liquids, so you have to add a little bit at a time and really blend/shake it up. It does not stir in well!
Alexander E.
Bethpage , NY
Quest is a brand that has decent tasting proteins, I have had 3-4 flavors I like banana creme and caramel but vanilla is also a good buy with them. Mixes well and tastes great. Can make fruit smoothies and meet protein goals so that’s a buy for me
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Quest protein powder vanilla milkshake flavor is a great flavor it only has three net carbs which is fantastic if you are on a low-carb diet or a ketogenic diet. It mixes great with some unsweetened vanilla almond milk for a very sweet and satisfying breakfast or anytime snack.
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
I go back and forth between this and ON Gold Standard, but Quest by far has the best tasting protein shake. I get vanilla specifically because it's versatile and easy to mix with other flavors to make great tasting shakes. It also is my favorite to make pancakes with. It's not dense at all and really makes a good aftermath.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I love to use this for protein pancakes in the morning. It's super easy and convenient. This is one of those all around easy to use, well formulated products that make great substitutions in your everyday recipes. I don't go through it a bunch as I use it to substitute in my other recipes.
Lacey N.
Ocean Springs, MS
When I'm in a morning breakfast bind, I can always count on my handy Quest Nutrition protein powder! Filling and easy to throw in the blender and go. Plus it tastes amazing for a once daily treat (also curbing my sugar cravings!) Overall if you're looking for a great protein powder, this is it!
Tracy G.
Great tasting and great for cooking. I add this to my muffins, waffles, donuts, cakes! The shakes are yum! I found it $5 cheaper if you purchase at Walmart.com and pickup Vs going to the store and going through the line. Online the price is $15 for a 16oz but in store if you walk in and pay at the register, it is $19.99.
Alma ChicaTierna B.
BROCKTON, MA
Hands down one of the most complete protein shakes out there. It's hard for women to find the right protein - Quest Nutrition truly exceeds all expectations #CheatClean - Easy to blend with water or your mixer of choice, I toggle between water, coconut/almond milk and ice for extra calories. The vanilla milkshake is great alone. with fruit and /or PB2!
Margaret F.
Are these really good? I see these everywhere
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Does anyone have any good recipes for this protein? The shake is nice, even made with water and I'm wondering how to make pancakes with it.
Hope K.
Stow, OH
I have been looking for a good protein. I love their protein bars but I have a hard time liking protein shakes. Any suggestions on flavors or how to make?
DeAnn A.
Bossier City, LA
I've tried quite a few of the quest flavors but not vanilla. have you ever baked with it? Does it taste good with spinach mixed in it?
Courtney E.
Does this protein powder have a weird aftertaste? Does it blend well?