QUEST NUTRITION Vanilla Almond Crunch Protein Bar uploaded by Amelia S.

BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Sucralose.

Buy on Amazon
Ty T.
Tupelo, MS
The vanilla almond quest bar is great. It doesn’t taste like your average protein bar. It doesn’t have that gritty after taste. And they are perfect to grab and go for a quick snack or breakfast. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Cj B.
I love these for a quick snack on the way to practice or at a meet when food options are limited and you need a quick boost.  Personally the taste of most of them is not preferable and they can be a little pricey but they are one of the only "bars" on the market that give the protein boost you need.  If you like protein shakes, you'll like it.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
Delicious!! I love a good gluten free snack that I can have in my purse. I know I’m getting a good snack with a great amount of protein. I would totally recommend these and already have! They are great protein bars and can be used for meal replacement too, I think!
Shelby H.
Conway, AR
The crunch bar variations of the Quest protein bars are my favorite! They have a granola crunchy bar feel but with the substance of a meal bar. The taste is great! They are on the more expensive side but they are enjoyable enough to be worth it!
Renee B.
Beverly Hills, CA
Love quest bars, they are high in prebiotic fiber and have no sugar. They are super tasty and help me stick to a healthy diet and are great on the go when I don’t have time to make myself a meal. I would recommend these to any busy Mom on the go!
Mariangela R.
Medley, FL
What I love more of QuestBar is all this amazing they give you to cook or are the extra things to make it a dessert plate. The taste is good, the price is good too. And the low on sugar and sodium is just even better.
jessica f.
Spokane, WA
I love all quest bars- my stomach is a little sensitive to whey so I try not to have these often, but I think this flavor is especially yummy and they are all packed with protein and have minimal sugar- a perfect go to snack
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
The best quest bar that doesn't taste too strange! I am in LOVE with quest bars and the fact that the fiber content is so high! I have never found a protein bar with such high fiber content, making the net carb half of what it actually is. It's chewy, it's mildly sweet with only 1g of sugar. This bar is bomb dot com!!!!
Alessa P.
I love anything that is vanilla flavored! So when I could incorporate this into my nutritional diet, I couldn't resist. I've tried many Protein Bars & Quest is actually tasty, it did not disappoint me at all. I would also recommend you to try the Cookie Dough flavor, it's my favorite!
mj o.
This Quest bar is a nice change from their other bars. Nice vanilla taste just the right amount of almonds.  Another of their products I order from the company by the box.