BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Erythritol, Natural Flavors, Dried Strawberries, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Ty T.
Tupelo, MS
The strawberry cheesecake quest bars are my favorite. They are great to ease that sweet craving. It helps keep you on track with your goals and the taste is hard to beat with any other protein bars. I sometimes blend them up and add them to my protein shakes.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I am not too satisfied with this product. The texture is pretty good, since I like to eat chewy protein bars, but not these. It definitely doesn’t taste like strawberry or cheesecake let alone strawberry cheesecake. I am just really not sure about what to think of it. It is 180 cal per bar. It contains 2 g of sugar and 15 g of fiber and has 190 mg of sodium per bar.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Alexis B.
Newark, DE
One of my favorite flavors ever! High in protein, fiber, low sugar. Taste delicious! Honestly, the first time I ate one of these it took an immense amount of willpower to not rip open another bar! A little on the expensive side in my opinion but usually can get a good deal on them at most places when running a promo. Convenient, I always keep them in my purse/ gym bag with my when I’m in need of a snack to keep my satisfied until my next meal in a pinch. I’ve recommended to family and friends and gotten all of them hooked! Love quest!
Montana C.
Wolcott
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Not a fan of this quest bar. I eat protein bars Dailey and was looking forward to trying this but ended up having to force it down. Not impressed , especially not for the price too
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is one of my favorite flavors! The fruit flavor of this is really nice and it actually tastes like you’re eating a dessert! The bar is soft and chewy and super delicious.
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
I enjoyed this bar and they are super good for you. The flavor was ok I had others that I liked more which I why I am only giving it 4 stars. I have purchased all kinds of these bars over and over. If you are looking for something quick and healthy, these are great!
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
These protein bars are awesome! I am a group fitness instructor and almost always have one of these on hand in my backpack or purse for a pre or post workout snack when hunger strikes. They taste so good for a protein bar, I almost feel like I’m eating dessert!
Ty S.
Pleasureville
I absolutely love these bars, they are very tasty and different from other bars. I didn't taste anything bad, no aftertaste. I have only tried a few different flavors but have not been disappointed yet. I see a long future with this brand. Would love if they decide to come out with other products as well.
Annabell G.
Spring Valley, CA
This is by far my favorite QuestBar flavor. I find that some other flavors tend to be dry but not this one! It’s a great way to eat something healthy and also feel like you’re having a treat. They have a ton of protein in them so they help keep you full!
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I've wanted to test out Quest bars so bad, and this flavor seems like a good one. Is this the best one to try first?
Emily M.
Ludington , MI
Do you like the taste of this protein bar?
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good flavor and does it have a lot of protein?

Amazon