BY QUEST NUTRITION

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Erythritol, Natural Flavors, Dried Strawberries, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).

Alexis B.
Newark, DE
One of my favorite flavors ever! High in protein, fiber, low sugar. Taste delicious! Honestly, the first time I ate one of these it took an immense amount of willpower to not rip open another bar! A little on the expensive side in my opinion but usually can get a good deal on them at most places when running a promo. Convenient, I always keep them in my purse/ gym bag with my when I’m in need of a snack to keep my satisfied until my next meal in a pinch. I’ve recommended to family and friends and gotten all of them hooked! Love quest!
griselys c.
East Brunswick, NJ
Strawberry cheesecake is by far my favorite Quest bar! I bet they are all good I have tried a couple different ones. I am never disappointed cause they are delicious!!! & they aren’t a snack they are like a whole meal with how much protein they have. Try them!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Katlin R.
Lexington, KY
These bars are Soo good. Give you a bit of sweet to indulge in while also being packed with protein and healthy. They are also so versatile and can be make into so many other things! This one is my favorite!
Katie S.
Clarkston, MI
This is the first quest bar I have tried. If the others taste like this I will NEVER buy this product again. Had a coworker try it and they said it tasted like cardboard. Pretty accurate description.
Jessica B.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love Quest Bars! They don’t taste chalky like the other protein bars out there. Whenever I’m trying to watch my weight I always keep these on hand. They definitely help your sweet tooth and curb those dessert cravings.
Jen M.
Traverse City
Strawberry cheesecake plus a protein bar is a very good idea.  If you want a sweet treat or a great protein packed post-workout option, this is a good one.
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
I enjoyed this bar and they are super good for you. The flavor was ok I had others that I liked more which I why I am only giving it 4 stars. I have purchased all kinds of these bars over and over. If you are looking for something quick and healthy, these are great!
**** M.
San Diego , CA
Quest bars are staples in my house. We do a lot of sports, hiking and workouts and we’re always on the run. This is an easy pretty healthy on the go snack/meal replacement. I like the packaging and tons of different flavors.
Caitlin F.
Van Buren, AR
I haven’t really been into bars lately, I tried this one and it was okay. I evidently ate all these ones I bought because I hate wasting money but they will not be the ones I turn to when I want one.