BY QUEST NUTRITION #64 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

America's Favorite Protein Bar leads the charge in Quest's mission to end metabolic disease. Every delicious Quest Bar flavor has 20-21 grams of protein and plenty of fiber without a lot of unnecessary ingredients or extra carbs. All Quest Bars are gluten and soy free, and contain no added sugar. Quest Bars are helping us inspire a global #CheatClean revolution, reframing the conversation around nutrition. This is the bar that promises food can taste as good as it is good for you. With Quest Bars, you can eat toward your goals and love every bite along the way.

Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Erythritol, Unsweetened Chocolate, Natural Flavors, Palm Oil, Cocoa Butter, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia), Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum.

• I heard great things about quest bars. My question is wha...1 Answers
  • Are these bars healthy? I'm trying to lose weight and I'm...5 Answers
  • Where can these be found at?!4 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Overall I loved this flavor! It tastes almost like you’re eating a candy bar or an actual s’more, not a protein bar, but it’s actually good for you! I love the amount of protein in these because they actually help keep me full without tasting like protein or powdery. The chocolate chunks and the graham cracker chunks are a really nice addition. However, I almost felt like it was hard to taste any marshmallow, it was still good though! I like that it was kind of chewy/soft too!
erin k.
Amherst, OH
These protein bars definitely took some getting use to as the texture is a little weird, like laffy taffy. The flavor is pretty good and doesn’t have to much of that powder protein taste. I found these pretty filling and would definitely recommend the s’mores flavor! The chocolate isn’t too fake either which is hard to find in protein products. I buy these at either my local target or GNC.
Kimberly P.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is my favorite flavor. I eat keto and I typically only get carbs from veggies but J wanted something portable and thought I would try these. So good!! It’s not a candy bar but it doesn’t have the “diet” taste that the white chocolate raspberry bar had. I would definitely look for this flavor if I buy them again.
Elizabeth Q.
Clemson , SC
These bars okay. When I’m in crunch they’ll do. Since they’ve gotten popular you can find them in a lot of stores, sold both individually and in boxes. I don’t think they taste that good and it’s not because they’re “healthy”. They definitely taste artificial. Don’t fall for the hype of them being that great.
Cara B.
Monterey
Quest nutrition bars have the best macros around. They keep me full and have a decent flavor. I tend to get tired of them if I eat them too often and can only tolerate about three flavors, this being one of them. The texture reminds me of a stiff old school power bar. But they’re great to have on hand.
Natalie C.
Conway, AR
Great flavor and good for when you're craving chocolate! I don't really taste the marshmallow in these, but they have chocolate chunks and the base has a cinnamon-y graham cracker flavor. Like the other quest bars I have reviewed, I am giving this one 4 stars rather than 5 due to the chemically smell and potential to cause bloating and gas.
Tes P.
Belton , MO
Hands down my favorite quest bar. Whoever invented this flavor needs a raise. Warmed up it’s perfect, and the chocolate pieces in it along with the crunch of the “Grahm cracker” make the texture outstanding. I feel like I’m eating a real dessert instead of just another plain protein bar.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
plesantly suprised by this flavor of Quest bar, i expected it to be overly sweet and it wasnt at all. it doesn't taste like a homemade smore really, this is more of a lightly sweet flavor with hints of graham cracker and chocolate. its definitely a good flavor to try if you havent already
Jessica P.
Altavista
I think I might the odd one out when it comes to Quest bars. I find their flavor EXTREMELY lacking. It just tastes-....chewy and chalky. And too many calories unless you're bulking. I've tried a LOT of Quest flavors and have yet to enjoy a single one.
Adina S.
Rochester, NY
Quest bars are seemingly healthy and they do in fact fill you up if you need a high protein snack. However, they use unnatural fiber and the protein comes from whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate. In my case, and many people I know, this causes mild to intense cramping. The low sugar is a plus, however in its place are some artificial sweeteners, which brings it down a few notches for me. Although Quest bars actually taste pretty good in comparison to other protein bars, there are healthier protein alternatives for sure that taste just as good if not better.
Emily S.
West Chester, PA
What is everyones favorite flavor quest bar, and do you have any special recipes you do with them??
Rachele S.
Valhalla, NY
Too sweet for a post workout snack?
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
Are these bars healthy? I'm trying to lose weight and I'm trying to find an after gym snack!!
Victoria H.
Where can these be found at?!
Jenny B.
Bethany , OK
I'm trying to lose my baby weight from my 4month old. Would these be a good product to help?